BY SKINDINAVIA #71 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Buy on Amazon
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Bethany W.
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    I’m a bit of a nut when it comes to priming and setting, I use this in conjunction with primer 😂 but I swear it makes everything so much better! If I’m using a water based foundation I’ll only use this as a primer and it’s perfect. Then I’ll set with skindinavia bridal setting spray and my makeup lasts literally all day long!
    Tara v.
    Harrington
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    I LOVE this primer spray, it definitely helps make your makeup last all day. I sometimes still apply a cream primer for my pore areas i have issues with. But this primer spray is so refreshing and i love the convenience of it being a spray. And Pairing it with their finishing spray...... oh man you’ll be in love. Definitely recommend.
    Bri H.
    Auburn, CA
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    I know the price it high, BUT ITS WORTH IT. Over the past week of using this product my makeup hasn't budged!
    While I don't have oily skin, I read the oil control formula is better so I purchased that and it doesn't dry me out or make my foundation look dry.
    I still use a silicone primer to fill in my fine lines, but I have noticed a difference in the longevity of my makeup with this product! If you're considering buying it, JUST DO IT.
    Liz B.
    I used skindinavia bridal spray for my wedding. It made my makeup last all day till the end of the night. It lasted through sweat and cake and hugs. It also just helped set everything in place. Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray - The Makeup Primer Spray
    Shawne M.
    Charleston , SC
    Review for: Oil Control, Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz more...
     I have seen so many reviews of this product on Instagram and Youtube that i finally gave in and ordered it off of the Skindinavia website. Luckily at that time you also got a mini version of the oil control primer and setting spray so i was able to test it out before i used the full size. I cannot tell you how happy i am with this purchase. Works wonderful no shiny on me will definitely be repurchasing again and will get the bridal fininshing spray this time because i heard this works wonders as well
    Cardelia W.
    Abilene, TX
    I feel like this is a great starter to just refresh your face before applying your primer. l'm an oil slick so if I just wear this on its own I am still oily afterwards but if I spray this in addition to other primers it works lovely
    Jennifer H.
    Atlanta, GA
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    This is great! It’s a little pricey when you buy the set, but it’s totally worth it! Every time I start using this again, with the setting spray, my skin clears up. It doesn’t clog the pores and just does a really good job!
    Abby C.
    Wheeling, WV
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz more...
    Skindinavia has the BEST primer and setting sprays. They have different formulas for different skin types. They are light weight, non drying and provide the perfect base for your foundation. I highly recommend.
    Ashton M.
    Mc Calla, AL
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz more...
    I love this product so much I bought the full size bottle. It is better than any setting spray I have ever tried. It keeps my makeup on all day looking just as perfect as it did when I first applied it. I get compliments all through out the day ever since I started using this product. I don’t even have to powder my face as the day goes on. I will never buy another setting spray again, this is my go-to.
    Terra C.
    Denison, TX
    I received a small free bottle of this when I placed an order for another skin spray. I spray this on my beauty blender while applying my foundation and it just blends out perfectly into the skin. Before I used a different spray and it would give me a patchy look at times. I've had nothing but amazing results with this product! I will definitely get the full size once I run out of the smaller one.
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?