Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray Oil Control - The Makeup Finishing Spray Oil Control uploaded by Nichole J.Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray Oil Control - The Makeup Finishing Spray Oil Control uploaded by Krysteena L.

BY SKINDINAVIA #71 in Setting Spray

Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
If I had to go through life with only having one setting spray, this would be the one, hands down! This setting spray will lock your makeup look into place and keep it there through tears, wind, fire, water, rocking thru a mosh pit, working out at the gym... you get the picture; it’s going to keep your make up in place until you are ready to remove it. I really appreciate Skindinavia’s line because they cater to different people’s needs, example, oil control for those like myself who have oily skin type. The nozzle has a great spray to it where you are not left with droplets on your face; it’s got a nice mist like spray that evenly disperse the product on your face. Pro tip - you can use this setting spray, like all setting sprays, to keep your beauty blender moist throughout your make up routine; this will help melt the product into your skin!
Viktorija A.
I have bought this twice now! The first time I got it was because I saw great reviews and a ton of youtubers use it. Now I don't usually get what youtubers recommend because you never know if they are getting paid. ( Even if they say they are not.) But When I saw great reviews online about it and I saw it had an oil control option... Well I was sold! The first bottle I got is almost up and the second one is on its way to my house! I love this so much, you can say that I like it way more the Mac Fix +! :O
Nichole J.
Thank you Sister Charles for the recommendation. I love this setting spray. I spray some in the morning and it locks everything in all day. I got the oil control to help with my oil skin especially for the summer time and it works. My skin is way less shiny now and makeup looks so much better at the end of the day.
Molly w.
Washington
I've tried so many setting sprays and I feel like they haven't a made a difference in my makeup. I recently bought this in a set with the primer spray for 25% off on the Skindinavia website and it was the best purchase I've made in a long time. The setting spray made my makeup look amazing and took away any powderiness I had. It actually made my makeup look amazing all day!
Brianna R.
Monticello, IN
This setting spray is my favorite. It keeps my makeup intact all day long even throughout Indiana’s hot humid summers. Highly recommend. I use the oil control one and i buy it as the primer and finishing spray set. The website skindinavia.com almost always offers a 20% off code along with a 2 mini sample size bottle with your order. Highly recommend.
Paola E.
Los Banos, CA
Skindinavia is the Mother company for Urban Decay. I see the same result that I have when I use Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray. The only difference is the sprayer, the Urban Decay sprayer is a bit more fine, while Skindinava’s shoots out a bit more, but it’s not worse enough that you can’t use the setting spray.
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
Though my skin is severely oily and I’ve given up on a miracle, this stuff definitely helps improve the longevity of my foundations. It also forgives a heavy hand if you get a little cakey or chalky — just spray enough to create a healthy dousing of mist. Think Jeffrey Star style. I carry a free travel bottle with me to refresh during the day after I blot and powder.
Deanna S.
Glendale, CA
This product broke me out so much. I don’t know if it’s the ingredients in this but it get so harsh & drying on my skin even though I have oily skin. I think if you use this on special occasions/once in a while, you should be fine. It does a great job at making your make up last but again i suggest not using it every day
Latoya C.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my holy grail all time favorite everyday setting spray. This particular one is for oily and combo skin. It Apply’s a nice thin even layer. It doesn’t feel sticky or tacky. I’m always recommending this to my friends. I just wished that it was sold in stores.
Kelsi D.
Fayetteville, AR
This product did nothing for my oily skin. I bought this along with the primer spray. I can’t tell a difference in the longevity of my makeup, even when I use both sprays together. There was also no mattifying effect, and my skin was still super oily!