BY SKINDINAVIA #46 in Setting Spray

SKINDINAVIA The Makeup Finishing Spray - BRIDAL (4 oz) helps resist the effects of excess moisture, and keep makeup flawless for longer." see more...

• does this work better than Urban Decay All nighter?1 Answers
  • Does this spray feel heavy or stiff once dry ?1 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
I will NEVER buy another setting spray. My gosh I cannot with this setting spray. It is AMAZING. Bought it recently because I saw a popular makeup Twitter going on and on about it and the sale they were having. I got a full size bridal, trial size regular and trial size primer spray. I wake up everyday at 6 :15 to get ready by 6:30ish and leave my house by 7:30 where I get to work at 8:30, I am off by 5:30 and get home around 6:30. That is  a twelve hour day. I have a dry T-zone and get oily/shiny around my cheeks and temples (go figure).  Do you ever wake up early and feel like your skin is just not ready to put makeup on? And then half way through the day your face has literally eaten all your makeup and you look gross and splotchy and shiny and cakey and wanna scream? THIS FIXED THAT PROBLEM FOR ME. I know even if my skin has that 'still asleep' feel in the morning this will magically keep my makeup looking great alllll dayyyyyy long. Seriously will never buy any other setting spray as long as I live.
Miranda S.
Houston
I absolutely love both of these!!! I cannot live without them. My make up stays on for 10 + hours. I’m glad I purchased these. The oil control primer spray really does work like a charm for my oily skin. The bridal setting spray helps my make up stay put. If you haven’t tried these. . You must!! You can find them on the skindinavia website. Sometimes they have 25% off which is a great discount in my opinion.
Katherine M.
San Diego , CA
Hands down the best setting spray I'v ever tried! Everytime I wear any makeup(even if it's just lipstick) I tend to sweat on top of my upper liplease. I've tried pretty much everything and nothing has helped, until I tried this! I've only used it twice and OMG! my makeup lasts all day and not a drop of sweat! I'm obsessed!
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Used this for my wedding and loved it!! Gives a beautiful smooth finish and lasts forever. My favorite makeup setting spray, just wish it didn’t have alcohol. Because of that I can’t use it in the very cold/dry part of winter, but good all the rest of the time!
Eusaybia P.
I’ve used this and loved this for yearsssss. When I want to know my makeup will last and look amazing until the moment I take it off I use this product. I don’t feel the need to try to set my face with anything else.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ love this setting spray it has replaced my urban decay all nighter. It does an amazing job of just keeping your makeup on all day. I️ don’t have oily skin, so I️m not looking for anything to prevent oils or anything just make my makeup last all day. The mist on it is also really good.
Caméra P.
Ontario, CA
The cost is so good and the bottle is a decebt size. You pay double if you buy any other high end brand makeup spray. Perfect for all weather this stuff is a hydrating hair spray but for your face!
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite setting spray that I have tried so far. The setting spray is a fine mist that dries down nice. My makeup stays on very well throughout the day. It doesn't feel heavy either.
Rubana H.
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. No matter I that comes out in the market I always keep this in my makeup stash. I use this when I go out to parties and use a lot of makeup and I know I will be dancing and sweating a lot. This helps keep my makeup stay in place when I goto parties and I know I will be there for long.
Tara H.
I guess I’m in the minority here. I purchased this last summer due to rave reviews online. It was around $20. I didn’t notice this being any better than UD All Nighter, which I had been using up to that point. This was just OK. I probably will not repurchase, because this just didn’t blow me away 😕
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
does this work better than Urban Decay All nighter?
Cora M.
Fayetteville
Does this spray feel heavy or stiff once dry ?