BY SKINDINAVIA

The finishing spray that set the standard. This ultra-fine mist will keep your makeup looking fresh and flawless for up to 16 hours. Clinically proven to lock in color, Skindinavia's weightless formula prevents fading and meltdown, even in frigid temps and sweltering summer months. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 90% of users agree that their makeup looked as good at the end of the day as the moment it was applied. 94% of users agree The Makeup Finishing Spray gave their makeup a healthy and natural glow. Proven to reduce makeup from settling into pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.

• does this product help with extremely oily skin? 3 Answers
  • Where can this product be found??16 Answers
  • How long does it take to set and how is this when removin...11 Answers
Reviews (2062)
Buy on Amazon
  • "love that it's cruelty free, but wish it weren't so darn expensive! i was sent this spray for free to review on my youtube channel actually (not through influenster) and it helped to keep the makeup on the border of my face more intact and matte all day, but with my oily skin i still had foundation break up on my forehead. still haven't found a setting spray to keep my foundation perfectly in place. " in 186 reviews
Katie M.
Madison
I love this setting spray! I have been using it for about a year and a half now! It's really good to keep your makeup in place and soak up any oils. I try to use it more in the summer when my skin is oily just because I have dry skin in the winter and don't want it to be too dry.
There were times where I was in a rush to go and forgot to put my setting spray on and I could feel the difference. My face was much sweatier and the foundation didn't last as long as usual. I wasn't sure if setting spray was just a myth or it actually worked but now I know it works!
I would recommend this to people who get oily and don't have dry skin. The price is also very good. I haven't even used up the whole bottle yet!
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
Skindinavia makes some of the BEST skin products and setting sprays. They actually make Urban Decay's setting sprays, which I love and trust!! You will see their name on the bottle. I do prefer the mist made on the partnership they have with Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray and UD Chill Setting Spray over the actual "Skindinavia" bottles. I wish they had the same apray nozzle. Wow do they have great formulas though!! The twmperature control offered keeps me from sweating through my makeup during the hot summer months!! It was a major problem I had...i'm dry skinned but had oil people's problems because of how my face sweats when I have a layer of makeup on during a hot day. It must be how my skin/face can't fully breathe to cool itself off...it drove me nuts! Now I go to my trusty Skindinavia/UD spray and I don't have to fuss with that annoying sweat breaking down my makeup and beading up on my face!! Thank you Skindinavia for making amazing products for your customers! :)
Heather A.
easley
I LOVE this setting spray! I know my makeup will hold up the rest of the day when I use this ! It locks in your makeup. It doesn’t feel sticky at all either when I set my face with it, which is also a huge plus ! Other setting sprays I get a weird residue /sticky feel on my face!! This one is one of a kind and is a classic. I highly recommend this brand of setting sprays. They’re phenomenal and I’d love to try the other setting sprays they have as well ! 😊
Brianna C.
PROS:
- Brings makeup together for a seamless finish
- Makes my makeup last all day or night even in humid conditions
- I purchased the trial size and it lasted the entire year (maybe even longer)
- Does not have a chemical/alcohol smell like other sprays
- Does not feel sticky

CONS:
- I have a hard time finding the product so I just order on amazon.com.

REPURCHASE: yes

This is hands down my favorite setting spray at the moment. I went out with cheap makeup one night and it kept everything together and intact the entire time. I definitely notice a difference when I don't use this spray so I will gladly repurchase this item.
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
So Scandinavia was one of the first companies to creat a setting spray for the face and when a company starts something they usually have more time to figure out what belong and what doesn't belong in a setting spray vs the new guys on the market. This company made or maybe still does make the setting sprays for urban decay, which is of the best selling setting sprays on the market. If I was a company I am not sure I would sell my best secrets to anyone so while upban decay has a great formula I do believe this one is a bit better I have been using both constantly because I am a makeup artist and I have to say this is the one I primarily use on my clients now.
Vina Kristal C.
Moreno Valley
This is the same exact product as the urban decay all nighter spray just in different packaging. If you look at the urban decay packaging it will say skindinavia on it. I love this setting spray. I do believe it does make a difference spaying this on top of my make up. My make up is never complete with out it at the end.
Michael M.
My makeup will last all day in this and the sprayer on this is so fine that you can barely feel it go on your face so you have to be careful with how much you use because then your face can become dry. Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray Oil Control - The Makeup Finishing Spray Oil Control
Selina H.
Montebello, CA
I use the **OIL CONTROL one and it's bomb! I have really oily skin and this one does a much better job than the urban decay one. A bottle will last you a really long time too. The only thing I don't really like is you have to shake it REALLY GOOD to get a fine mist. If not, you will end up with big blots all over your face. I would recommend tho
Jennifer H.
Atlanta, GA
This is this best makeup finishing spray I’ve tried. It really does a good job of melting everything together and making your skin look and feel hydrated. Every time I’ve started using this, along with the primer spray, my skin is amazingly clear. It doesn’t clog the pores. It just works.
Amy T.
Skindinavia is the company that makes UD's famous setting sprays, so of course, I tried these out. They're amazing and the packaging, unlike UD's, never gets dirty. They're also quite affordable from amazon, so I use this as my daily spray and save the UD ones for special occasions.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Does anybody wear this everyday? I'm always shiny
Trivonne W.
Baltimore, MD
Where can this product be found??
Sarah A.
Are finishing sprays really necessary? Do they actually work?
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Is this a good product?
Marrianne W.
Hamilton , ON
How long does it take to set and how is this when removing makeup.