Add a Photo

By SKINDINAVIA
#26 in Setting Spray
Moisturizing Makeup Setting Spray. Perfect make-up for 16 hours from the company that invented the make-up finishing spray®. This super-hydrator keeps makeup from drying out, cracking or becoming powdery. Recommended for dry skin types. Hypoallergenic. Features and benefits: Extends makeup wear on dry skin. Fewer required ""touch-ups"" throughout the day. Creates a luminous and dewy finish. Enhances performance of your existing moisturizer. Prevents makeup from further drying out the skin.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC

I would say this and the Model in the Bottle were my original favorite makeup finishing sprays. But I definitely like this better and I still use it to this day.
It's lightweight, hydrating and I even use it premakeup.
Yes, it is a little expensive but I also have to say that it is very effective and I would keep repurchasing this for myself and for my makeup artist kit.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH

I love this setting spray. The spray is made in the same place as Urban Decays All Nighter spray so I wonder if they are the same just not under the same "brand" name. Its a affordable price in my mind and they make different sprays for dry, oily or combination skin and I would recommend this to everyone. I will defiantly buy this again when I am all out
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

Works so well super similar to the urban decay setting spray but I want to say they do it for them I could be wrong but I swear I saw this name on the back of my bottle. I love this stuff the mist is fine and it keeps make up on all day even if you sweat. I used it to set my make up at a festival and got so many complements all day
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

The first time I used this was on my wedding day and it locked my makeup in all night long through all the dancing and cake to the face! I do not go a full face of makeup without this stuff it is so great and feels so moisturizing rather than like glue how others have felt in the past. Really like this product
amber a.
amber a.
Milledgeville , Ga

Skindonavia in my personal opinion makes wonderful setting sprays. They always melt my powder product in with my liquid and it comes out looking fabulous. I have very sensitive skin and their products are of such high quality that my skins never gets irritated by them. Try them out you will not regret it.
Paola V.
Paola V.

A great product. I love Skindinavia anyway but I really like how this product makes your skin look dewy but doesn't wipe out all the hard work you did applying your makeup. The hold is good too I didn't have any of my makeup running as I was running out an about. A great product.
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA

Love that this takes away the "cakey" or dry look that foundations can give. I feel like this is an essential step in my make up routine and I love the way it makes my skin look more natural even when I have a full face of foundation on. Also helps the foundation stay on longer.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

This is a fabulous setting spray for those of us with very dry skin or skin that is dehydrated. It helps to settle and meld the powders on your face together to give a nice smooth finish instead of layers of powder and makeup. I love the finished look when using this product.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Does a great job of keeping makeup from looking cakey, I keep it with me at all times and make my friends use it before we go out! It is great for the winter time, I highly recommend this. This keeps my makeup in place all day, go out and buy you one, it is the best.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Washington, DC

This can be a hard to find product but is one of the best finishing sprays. If I can't find this one I go with the MAC one but I prefer this one for my skin. I need to go online and order a couple bottles of this so I don't run out again! Ten out of five stars!!
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , Ca

Where can I purchase this product?
Camryn N.
Camryn N.
Spring Hill, FL

Does this spray really holdup makeup all day ?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI

I've never used this, so I would be curious how well it does work?
Brooklyn M.