BY SKINDINAVIA #27 in Setting Spray

Moisturizing Makeup Setting Spray. Perfect make-up for 16 hours from the company that invented the make-up finishing spray®. This super-hydrator keeps makeup from drying out, cracking or becoming powdery. Recommended for dry skin types. Hypoallergenic. Features and benefits: Extends makeup wear on dry skin. Fewer required ""touch-ups"" throughout the day. Creates a luminous and dewy finish. Enhances performance of your existing moisturizer. Prevents makeup from further drying out the skin. see more...

Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say this and the Model in the Bottle were my original favorite makeup finishing sprays. But I definitely like this better and I still use it to this day.
It's lightweight, hydrating and I even use it premakeup.
Yes, it is a little expensive but I also have to say that it is very effective and I would keep repurchasing this for myself and for my makeup artist kit.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
I love this setting spray. The spray is made in the same place as Urban Decays All Nighter spray so I wonder if they are the same just not under the same "brand" name. Its a affordable price in my mind and they make different sprays for dry, oily or combination skin and I would recommend this to everyone. I will defiantly buy this again when I am all out
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
The first time I used this was on my wedding day and it locked my makeup in all night long through all the dancing and cake to the face! I do not go a full face of makeup without this stuff it is so great and feels so moisturizing rather than like glue how others have felt in the past. Really like this product
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product. I love Skindinavia anyway but I really like how this product makes your skin look dewy but doesn't wipe out all the hard work you did applying your makeup. The hold is good too I didn't have any of my makeup running as I was running out an about. A great product.
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this takes away the "cakey" or dry look that foundations can give. I feel like this is an essential step in my make up routine and I love the way it makes my skin look more natural even when I have a full face of foundation on. Also helps the foundation stay on longer.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fabulous setting spray for those of us with very dry skin or skin that is dehydrated. It helps to settle and meld the powders on your face together to give a nice smooth finish instead of layers of powder and makeup. I love the finished look when using this product.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Gainesville, FL
Does a great job of keeping makeup from looking cakey, I keep it with me at all times and make my friends use it before we go out! It is great for the winter time, I highly recommend this. This keeps my makeup in place all day, go out and buy you one, it is the best.
Savvy D.
Savvy D.
Port Orchard, WA
i use this every day for everything and i love it so much. it keeps everything in place and helps melt any powder i use into my face leaving me with a beautiful dewy face. i will keep purchasing this and i recommend it to everyone that has dry skin
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried the setting spray and I love it, my face primer has a sun protection, I love. My face to stay matte and flawless all day, great oily skin or combination, I order my for the website and receive to travel along with the larger bottle.
Allie A.
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
This was my alternative for the UD bottle once and I'm sad to say for me it doesn't live up to its hype. It separated my make up. I gave the bottle alway I will never repurchase this ever again. Did not work for me at all.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , CA
Where can I purchase this product?
Camryn N.
Camryn N.
Spring Hill, FL
Does this spray really holdup makeup all day ?
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
South Jordan, UT
Does this really help??
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
I've never used this, so I would be curious how well it does work?
Stacia R.
Stacia R.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this in store? Is it really the bomb like Wayne Goss says?