BY SKINDINAVIA #23 in Setting Spray

Moisturizing Makeup Setting Spray. Perfect make-up for 16 hours from the company that invented the make-up finishing spray®. This super-hydrator keeps makeup from drying out, cracking or becoming powdery. Recommended for dry skin types. Hypoallergenic. Features and benefits: Extends makeup wear on dry skin. Fewer required ""touch-ups"" throughout the day. Creates a luminous and dewy finish. Enhances performance of your existing moisturizer. Prevents makeup from further drying out the skin. see more...

• Can I buy this in store? Is it really the bomb like Wayne...2 Answers
  • Does this really work? Can you tell me more. Does it help...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy this?1 Answers
Skindinavia Moisture Lock Makeup Finish
  • "the first time i used this was on my wedding day and it locked my makeup in all night long through all the dancing and cake to the face! i do not go a full face of makeup without this stuff it is so great and feels so moisturizing rather than like glue how others have felt in the past. really like this product
    " in 18 reviews
  • "if you have oily skin and your makeup never seems to stay put then i highly recommend this product. i personally have combination skin and this works perfectly, my makeup sometimes tends to cling to dry patches therefore making me look cakey but as soon as you set it with the moisture lock this goes away if i find that my skin is getting dry throughout the day i just spray it again and that does the trick. i recommend using before and after you apply your makeup to really lock it in all day! " in 13 reviews
Perla C.
Lancaster, SC
I received this bottle as a gift from my bestie and I started using it about a few weeks ago. I noticed that after a few hours my skin would get extra oily but some powder helps it. It does help my look last longer which I appreciate very much.
Carolyn M.
Compton, CA
I love this setting spray and the primer they are my faves and go to! I have combination skin and neither of these products dry out my skin nor do they make me ridiculously oily, which I’m thankful for, I repurchase this product frequently.
Michelle R.
Afton, TN
One of my favorite settings sprays out there for my severely dry skin! It’s super lightweight on the skin and doesn’t dehydrate my skin at all. The finish is a beautiful natural finish with a soothing mist that’s very easy to use! Highly recommend!
Emily K.
Hanoverton, OH
I like this and it doesn’t dry my skin out. I probably wouldn’t use this for oily skin. It’s easy to apply and has a nice sprits. Good things come from this brand and I would recommend to others especially those who have dry skin
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Skindinavia actually makes all of Urban Decays setting sprays. That is how I care across this brand. The wedding version of this spray means serious business and this one is great for everyday use. I love this line.
Casey thurston T.
Halethorpe
Love this product. It smells nice and feels great on the skin. It really kept my makeup in place for longer than usual and i could feel the hydration throughout the day without feeling oily. Definitely redommend.
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
Such a lovely product. My skin is super oily but dry in certain areas. I love how this keeps the skin shine free without stripping the skin of it's natural oils. Keeps my makeup lasting all day!
Jessie T.
I use this before my makeup to wake me up and give my skin some extra moisture! It's great but since I have never tested it as an actual setting spray I don't want to give the full 5 stars. I do love it tho!
Katherine G.
I used this setting spray years ago. I didn’t love or hated it. I think is a decent setting spray. I wouldn’t buy again. I recommend it, it might work for other people, just not for me.
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
This stuff rocks. It keeps your makeup locked! I didn’t care for the smell or intensity in the spray application but it is great for oily skin. Any skin type actually. I’d recommend to those looking for a heavy duty setting spray.
Camryn N.
Spring Hill, FL
Does this spray really holdup makeup all day ?
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Where can I purchase this product?
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
I've never used this, so I would be curious how well it does work?
Brooklyn M.
South Jordan, UT
Does this really help??
Where can I get this I would love to try this any thing to make me look younger