BY SKINDINAVIA #24 in Setting Spray

Moisturizing Makeup Setting Spray. Perfect make-up for 16 hours from the company that invented the make-up finishing spray®. This super-hydrator keeps makeup from drying out, cracking or becoming powdery. Recommended for dry skin types. Hypoallergenic. Features and benefits: Extends makeup wear on dry skin. Fewer required ""touch-ups"" throughout the day. Creates a luminous and dewy finish. Enhances performance of your existing moisturizer. Prevents makeup from further drying out the skin. see more...

• Can I buy this in store? Is it really the bomb like Wayne Goss says?2 Answers
  • Does this really work? Can you tell me more. Does it help with po...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy this?1 Answers
Sarah L.
Hutto
When my skin gets really dry this is about the only setting spray I like to use. It delivers a good amount of moisture without being too oily and moving around my foundation great for misting throughout the day for added moisture.
Definitely worth the money.
Elizabeth B.
Durant Oklahoma
This is amazing the bottle will last a couple of months and it makes your makeup stay all day and night!! I wouldn’t recommend to beginners however if your wanting to try something new this is AMAZING
Jessie T.
I use this before my makeup to wake me up and give my skin some extra moisture! It's great but since I have never tested it as an actual setting spray I don't want to give the full 5 stars. I do love it tho!
Shelby S.
This is the best setting spray! It’s lightweight and melts the makeup together in the most flattering way. I recommend for dry or normal skin. It provides a satin/dewy finish. I do recommend!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
i aboslutely love skindinavia's products! i'm a huge fan of the urban decay all nighter and when i found out that skindinavia is the one that does all urban decay sprays, i ordered it online and have not been disappointed! love the product, nice mist .
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
The company that makes UD setting sprays, so definitely just as good. Locks makeup in all night, it really does extend the wear time of any foundation and powder. Melts powder into the skin for a flawless look!
Alisha (.
CLARKSTON
I love skindinavia. This is the company that has the best formulas. If you notice, urban decay, Mary Kay, and Limelight by Alcone all work with Skindinavia to formulate their makeup setting sprays, too.
Nicole S.
This setting spray is the same as the Urban Decay setting spray it's made by the same company. So I really enjoy this setting spray I use it on brides and on myself when I set my makeup.
Alisa R.
This was as good as it gets in my eyes. Used this setting spray for 10+ years! Great mist and keeps your makeup in place and lasting all night! The OG all nighter
Camryn N.
Spring Hill, FL
Does this spray really holdup makeup all day ?
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Where can I purchase this product?
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
I've never used this, so I would be curious how well it does work?
Brooklyn M.
South Jordan, UT
Does this really help??
Where can I get this I would love to try this any thing to make me look younger