SKIN&CO Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream

Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream - Recharge your skin with this freshly scented, ultra-soothing hand cream. The shea butter and sweet almond oil in our Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream will protect and renew your skin while leaving uplifting and lingering notes of Fig. The natural Italian ingredients in this cream will nourish your hands all day long. - Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SKIN&CO Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream!
Kayli U.
Belding, MI
This is a pretty heavy hand cream but it doesn’t seem to penetrate very deep into the skin, so often times I still feel a little dry after. The smell is nice and warm though and the spreadability is nice.
Sharron B.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice texture and smell. Kept my hands soft and supple. I probably wouldn't use it during harsh winters.
Paige F.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This stuff stinks so bad. The smell is overwhelming. I got it in my Essence Box. I don't use hand creams but decided to try it to review on my blog. It's very sticky and sits on your hands. It doesn't moisturize. It feels like I stuck my hand in a jar of vaseline!
Sarah  C.
Nashville, TN
Super moisturizing and smells great. Natural brand from Italy has a rustic, earthy feel I love. The scent is creamy, like a country kitchen. I keep one of these in my handbag and another by my bed. I guess I should get a third for my desk! Their customer service is top notch and they send free samples with orders. I've purchased multiple times when I've used things up.
Kelly M.
I personally love everything they make in the Truffle therapy line , it shows you for high quality and you feel your skin immediately absorb lotion. This lotion is also incredible for elbows and your knees so don't forget to lotion up ladies
Jaci D.
Tacoma, WA
Very smooth and creamy. The smell is a little different. Not bad, but different from anything I've ever had. I haven't decided whether I like it or not, but it is interesting.
Jill M.
Hands down the best hand cream I've ever used! My hands felt amazingly soft and hydrated but not greasy at all!! The price point is a little high but definitely worth it! I only had to apply it a couple of times a day and I do recommend this product.
Carrie R.
Jamestown
Love this hand cream itself but was definitely dissatisfied with how small the container is it’s only 1 oz that’s like basically nothing in the winter I can use the whole tube in about 2 days because my hands are very dry right now
Emma C.
Mount Dora, FL
SKIN&CO Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream uploaded by Emma C.
I love the whole Skin&Co Umbrian Truffle collection so I wasn't surprised that this hand cream was amazing. Its heavy so a little goes a long way but it actually blends in really well.

Its not overly oily and it smells FANTASTIC!! The only thing I don't love is the price, it is a bit expensive but you definitely get your moneys worth from it! Overall I highly recommend this for people with very dry hand or people just looking for a really great lotion!

Sandra K.
Orlando, FL
SKIN&CO Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream uploaded by Sandra K.
I got this in a sample from ipsy before deciding to purchase the full size myself from Amazon. First off this is a dense hand cream so a little goes a VERY long way. I use a very small amount (less than a dime) and it works very quickly. I use it after doing dishes when my hands are drier than the desert. It quickly soothes and returns my hands to normal within a minute. The smell is not off putting, it is light, and it reminds me of cocoa butter. It does the job, and I like this hand cream as my go to. My only gripe with this product is that the full size is only a 1 oz (30mL) tube that retails for $12. It is not a lot of product for the full size but I can only guess it is because you're not supposed to use a lot.

Looking for your answer?