SKIN&CO Citrus Amaro Hand Cream uploaded by Teralyn W.SKIN&CO Citrus Amaro Hand Cream uploaded by Alexis N.

BY SKIN&CO

Citrus Amaro Hand Cream - Recharge your skin with this freshly scented, ultra-soothing hand cream. The shea butter and sweet almond oil in our Citrus Amaro Hand Cream will protect and renew your skin while leaving lingering notes of lavender and orange. The natural Italian ingredients in this cream will nourish your hands all day long. - Citrus Amaro Hand Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Myra H.
This is a decent cream. It does hydrate the hands, but I feel like my other scent seems more hydrating. I like this scent enough though, and it does leave my hands feeling soft. It's pretty expensive for a hand cream though, and I've purchased much larger bottles/tubes for only a bit more than what this costs.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I have this and another version in my makeup bag in my purse so that is saying something! I got this for Nordstrom and I love it just as much as the other. I am now a hand cream person, who knew! I was my hands a lot at work and this really helps. Also, after shower I use it too.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I always love trying a new hand cream and this was my most recent try! I love it, it smells amazing and it really moisturizes my hands. I hate when lotions make my hands feel greasy and this does not do that.
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
I received a trial six e of this hand lotion in an beauty box subscription. I have really enjoyed this product. It leaves my skin smooth and hydrated without being greasy. I will purchase a full size of this product!
Alexis N.
Love this lotion! Smells good, great travel size and really moisturizes well!
Teralyn W.
I got this in my essence beauty box. It is so smooth. I love it! I only used a little this morning and my hands have been soft ever since. Even after hand washing. My only caveat is when I looked it up to start buying it regularly...it is not cheap. $12 for 1oz.