skinChemists Wild Caviar Facial Moisturizer

by skinChemists

What could wild caviar face moisturizer do for you:. Revitalise and regenerate skin cells. Stimulates cell metabolism. Fights against skins of ageing. Protects from uva and uvb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of skinChemists Wild Caviar Facial Moisturizer!
Mercedes M.
Oklahoma City, OK
skinChemists Wild Caviar Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Mercedes M.
This is my absolute favorite nighttime moisturizer. It's made in the UK, so it is free of many of the "legal" chemicals that American skin care products contain. It goes on thick, like many other night creams, but it doesn't leave the skin overly oily. It doesn't clog the pores, a problem I tend to have with many creams, and the smell is incredible!
Tracy H.
Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire
I’ve been using this moisturiser for around 7 days now, and i have to say it gets a big thumbs up from me! I had seen it pop up (as a special offer with 50% discount) on my facebook news feed so i thought i’d give it a try. I’m not disappointed! It appears to be a really rich textured cream, however it absorbs into your skin very quickly, with no sticky or tacky residue left behind. It leaves my skin beautifully soft, smooth and matte, with a perfect base for foundation and no need for a seperate primer! My skin feels soft and smooth throughout the day, and given the recent horrendous weather, my skin has remained calm and protected! The only slight downer is that i normally use moisturiser with built in SPF but this unfortunately has no sun protection value built in. However - it smells absolutely gorgeous, a very slight floral / rose fragrance and is just so lovely & indulgent to use!
Oksana S.
Buckinghamshire, Beakonsfield
The creame has fantastic texture, it works great as primer and base for make-up. It feels great on my skin and makes my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. In addition it smells really great, and don’t worry, it smells not as caviar :) I would highly recommend this cream.

Looking for your answer?