skinChemists Triple Protect BB Medium Cream with SPF 30

by skinChemists

A lightly tinted blemish balm, with SPF 30 for protection against uva and uvb rays. Triple protect BB cream is tinted to provide light coverage, smoothing the complexion and contains salicylic acid to reduce the visibility of blemishes. Contains mongongo oil, to increase the skin's protection against harsh, environmental factors, and vitamin e for its anti-oxidant properties. Light enough to be worn daily, and can be reapplied throughout the day if necessary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of skinChemists Triple Protect BB Medium Cream with SPF 30!
2 years agoHuddersfield , England
 I was hoping that since it was a high priced BB Cream that it would have good coverage and unfortunately for me it was not. I used it with a beauty blender and it goes on ok, but doesn't last. I have even tried it with a primer and powder over top and still doesn't last for me. I will not be purchasing this again.