BY SKINCHEMISTS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our intense makeup lash restore serum is your ticket to naturally fuller, longer lashes. A combination of vitamins h, f, e and b5 is clinically proven to condition your lashes as well as enhancing volume and length, whilst the caffeine infusion in the makeup will brighten your eye area. Using rovisome as the active ingredient, we are able to guarantee up to an 11 percent increase in lash growth when using our cosmetic lash intensive serum. What can lash intensive do for you? Enhance volume and length of your lashes. Brighten eye area. Darken appearance of lashes rovisome contains vitamins h, f, e and b5 and caffeine, these are encapsulated in liposomes which act as the carrier, enabling the active ingredients to be absorbed into the root of the lashes, stimulating hair growth, whilst the caffeine illuminates your eyes. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
I got this product to try and leave my honest review, well , to be honest I didnt try it for the whole week, but my first impression wasnt so good. This product is not long lasting ( raccoon eyes), it doesnt hold a curl :( I really dont know if after using it frequently the product makes the lashes larger.