BY SKINCEUTICALS

SkinCeuticals Sport UV Defense SPF 50 delivers broad-spectrum protection to combat harmful UVA and UVB rays. The oxybenzone-free formula offers a long-lasting, comfortable feel as artemia salina, a nourishing plankton extract, helps protect against... see more...

Review (1)
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I kept seeing this one recommended by dermatologists, and finally bought it. Have now bought three more tubes. It is my permanent go-to daily moisturiser/sunscreen in one. I exercise a lot and it does not come off with sweating. I like that is blends in perfectly and leaves my skin feeling moist and comfortable. I can have reactions to scents and things or I get a heavy white casting. This does neither and it really is the best product I have used. It does what it says and isn't to expensive either. Would love a bigger size with pump for body also.

Amazon