BY SKINCEUTICALS

Protects skin from hyperpigmentation and photoaging. This true broad-spectrum sunscreen contains 7% transparent zinc oxide to help protect against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays. Cosmetically elegant and moisturising, Ultimate UV Defense is ideal for daily use and perfect for high-altitude climates. Benefits: Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic formula Designed for all skin types Good make-up base No whitish effect Long lasting hydration (12 hours) Fragrance Free Directions: Apply prior to sun exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towel drying. Ingredients: 100% mineral filters, Artermia salina. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Stephanie D.
Berwick, LA
I received a sample of this sunscreen from my esthetician after a facial. All I can say is WOW! I love this sunscreen-works well, has a slight tint to it. I can wear by itself or I can wear under my makeup. My husband even wears it sometimes. It doesn’t clog my pores nor does it cause me to break out.
Victoria B.
I absolutely love this product. I’ve used on a number of occasions whilst abroad. Your skin never feels clogged and it feels nourished.