SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50. Professional size - 125 ml/4.2 oz. BEST BUY! uploaded by Sarika M.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Experience the latest breakthrough sunscreen from SkinCeuticals. Formulated with only physical sun filters to be gentle on sensitive skin, this sunscreen provides lasting protection against UVA and UVB rays with 5% zinc oxide and 6% titanium dioxide.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer P.
Great for my winter skin. Is a bit oily but in winter I can handle it. Makeup goes on smoothly and doesn't separate. Leaves a little tint if you wanna go makeup free
Amanda F.
This is the BEST sunscreen I've ever used for my face. It's tinted, so on light or no makeup days, this can be worn alone instead of foundation. It's also light enough that it can be worn under foundation which I do every single day. It absorbs completely and quickly and doesn't leave a white cast or cause flashback. I love this product.
Amy H.
Feels Sandy but smells good. Love that it's tinted. I make my boyfriend use it all the time. There's other I'd prefer to use but this one is nice.
Jeni H.
The tint is a great feature. Since it is a mineral it feels great on the skin but during the day turned a little oily.