SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50

A weightless 100% physical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum protection with a transparent finish

SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 Has anyone tried this on there face under make up ?
Is anyone getting breakouts because of this product ?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 uploaded by Katie M.
SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 uploaded by Katie M.
I like this for under makeup I Am learning more how to do it with my skincare because before it was waaay to dry for me. It’s very thin and viscous. It applies easily. And seems to soak into the skin- although my skin color is light minus my eczema and rosacea and sun damage. I added a video of applying it and one in the sun after waiting 5 minutes. If I was gonna put anything else over it I would wait longer because it always seems to pill on me but I won’t wear anything else today because I never do these days unless I put it on for I for Influenster haha today I put on Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 PIGM 400 and Biologique Recherche Serum Originelle. It kind of has a soft velvety texture to it. Not matte but not greasy I’ll prob apply it again today once because I am not really going outside but I sit by the window lots and I LOVE that it is 50. From the after pic it soaks pretty well into my sun damaged skin!!! Haha
Laurie G.
Yorba Linda, CA
SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 uploaded by Laurie G.
This is AMAZING if you have oily skin!!! I've been looking for a moisturizer/sunscreen that won't make me feel like I need to blot a thousand times a day and this is IT! I have oily skin and have been wearing this under my makeup. It stays PUT and protects. Works as a great primer too actually...my makeup stayed in place all day. LOVE!
Mari A.
It is my favorite, it is a very good sunscreen and it does not leave the face white and not greasy like other sunscreen, I love it
Albina C.
Fresno, CA
Ive been using SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 fora week now and there are pros and cons. I love how it hydrates and illuminates my skin. It is a bit runny but it’s not greasy or sticky and it’s fragrance-free. It provides a nice tint if you choose to go without foundation. It evens out the skin tone but it doesn’t provide complete coverage.
Natasha O.
Porter, TX
I am the Sunscreen Queen. I have found my holy grail with this product. Chemical sunscreens can be a bit sensitizing for me when I am constantly reapplying, so I was in search of the perfect physical SPF. First off, I'm ghostly white, but I had decided to try this tinted SPF out because of the great reviews. It exceeded every expectation. 1) It's physical. non-irritating and I can step outside directly after applying. 2) Texture is amazing. Watery, thin, and light. Feels so smooth and barely there on the skin. 3) Tint. The perfect tint. I wouldn't even call it a tint. It just evened out my alabaster skintone and neutralized the redness/ruddyness. 4) Easy to reapply. One layer after the next every two hours feels just as light as the first layer and it doesn't pill up. I may never buy another physical sunscreen again besides this one. Nothing can compare. I am in love. 5). No scent... at least I don't smell anything. Lastly, I have no idea if I'm correct on this statement, but I have a feeling this would blend well onto dark skintones. Again, I really don't know. It's just a hunch.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite sunscreen! I wear every day, year round. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves a nice dewy look. It also works well under makeup and it doesn’t leave a white cast. #sunscreen #SPF
Shely B.
Palo Alto, CA
SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 uploaded by Shely B.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love this! It’s so lightweight and gentle on your skin you can hardly feel it. It doesn’t add too much color but makes a difference in just evening out my skin while also serving as sunscreen. It’s my go-to product in the morning. SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50
Laura I.
Portage, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Overall good product. Makes you feel like you've hit the jackpot in heaven with feeling better daily.i am a happy camper and will continue to purchase this product again. The price is also reasonable which makes it an even bigger win. Don't miss out on this great buy. You won't be sorry you gave it a try.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 uploaded by Leigh J.
This sunblock has a very beautiful neutral color that blends nicely with fair to medium skin. It is a physical sunscreen so it won't burn your eyes or skin if you have sensitivity to chemical sunscreens. I enjoyed this product and recommended you give it a try.
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
I’m always looking for a great spf option. This is okay, but I do t like the way my makeup looked on top of it: it’s fine for no makeup days, but otherwise I don’t reach for it. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grace S.
il y a 4 mois
Dani L. il y a 3 mois
I don’t wear a lot of make up. Just a light layer of foundation and it went on well for me!
Natalie M.
Weston super mare , North Somerset
il y a 4 mois
Viviane S. il y a 4 mois
Amazing product. I always wear under my make up. It’s a very light and fluid product and gives me a satin finish as a primer. It leaves a slightly white cast but as you are wearing make up, shouldn’t be an issue for you. It’s my sunscreen since 2011. You will love it!!!