BY SKINCEUTICALS

shake things up with this paraben-free, all-physical filter sunscreen Even the most sensitive skin can benefit from Skinceuticals groundbreaking, chemical-filter-free daily use sunscreen. An ultra-sheer mattifying fluid with a transparent finish, this breakthrough block gives skin the photo-protection of trusted broad-spectrum physical filters zinc oxide (Z-COTE??) and titanium dioxide, and is enhanced by artemia salina, a plankton extract that increases skins defenses and resistance to UV aggressors, heat stress and DNA damage. And, the paraben-free formula provides all this super sun protection in two shakes its unique shaking activation ensures that the ingredients are evenly distributed for all-over, all-day sun protection. Contains all-physical, proven broad-spectrum filters Zinc oxide, titanium dioxide and artemia salina help beat the heat and provide super sun protection Ultra lightweight texture dries quickly, leaves no residue Paraben-free, non-irritating formula is ideal for even the most sensitive skin see more...

• Would this product make my oily? Does make up last with it?1 Answers
  • Is it suitable for oily skin? How does it work with found...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Michelle G.
One of my favorites to use. The bottle looks small but lasted me a long time. It isn't heavy and doesn't clog pores. The smell of it isn't bad either like a lot of sunscreens are. I have yet to burn on my face while using this. It isn't oily feeling and absorbed quickly.
kim 🌴.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Dermstore
The only facial sunscreen I will ever use! It does need about 3-5 mins to sink in (otherwise it does have a bit of a white cast) but afterwards it is great! I use it alone or under makeup and doesn’t make me feel like I have anything super greasy or heavy on my face.
Ana V.
I think this is pricy, but quite nice. I hate the way sunscreen smells and this does not have that scent. The tint also evens out my skin tone without being too dark. I used this on my recent trip to Mexico and my face did not burn!
Kaylee K.
Omaha, NE
Ok so beware this product is actually very very smalll. For the size, it’s very pricey. Works well as a sunscreen that won’t break me out but that’s about it. The tint works for my skin tone but once you apply the sunscreen the tint is gone. It’s better than the white cast of normal sunscreen, but don’t expect the tint to cover any blemishes or anything like that. Overall a good product, just real pricey for the amount you get
Chelsey J.
Minneapolis
I love that this sunscreen doesn’t feel like grease on your face. It gives you some coverage with a luminous glow and it protects your skin from the sun. It lasts forever and is a must have. I will be repurchasing.
rcollins55 C.
New York
This is a great sunscreen. It is light on the skin. I use the tinted sunscreen so it doesn’t leave my face white, it has a nice color to it and blends with the skin. The product is a bit liquidy, but it works well.
Susanna Y.
Kew Gardens, NY
This mineral sunscreen is the best I've ever used! It's so light weight especially wonderful for the summer! You won't feel like you have anything on your face! No silly chemical sunscreens to worry about here. It's long lasting and goes on sheer. It blends right into your skin so perfectly. I'd recommend it to all my friends!
leigh h.
I really love this sunscreen. It’s truly effective and the slight tint smooths out my skin tone. Only downfall is that I have to put on mascara cause my face looks so good!😂
Cari O.
This is my go to sunscreen for all year around...it’s thin and you can’t tell you have it on! It doesn’t clogged my pores like a lot of sunscreen do! I highly recommend this product!
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
Did not like at all. Used the entire bottle up just to justify the price of buying it. But every time it went on thick and got super oily even if I used a minimal amount. Also I always ended up getting a new pimple on my face from using. There are better products out there that are cheaper.
Alex R.
Does this product leave a white cast on the skin?
Holly S.
Canton, GA
Is this sunscreen reflective at all - as in, if you take a picture with flash will you be washed out?
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Would this product make my oily? Does make up last with it?
Paulina K.
Blackburn , Lancashire
Is it suitable for oily skin? How does it work with foundation?
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Amazon