Skinceuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense Broad Spectrum SPF50 Sunscreen 4.2 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.Skinceuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense Broad Spectrum SPF50 Sunscreen 4.2 oz uploaded by Kylie R.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

A groundbreaking first-to-market mattifying fluid with transparent finish, this paraben-free, all-physical filter sunscreen provides increased protection in an ultra-sheer texture for all skin types, even very sensitive. Sheer physical uv defense SPF 50 offers the photoprotection of trusted broad-spectrum, physical filters, zinc oxide (z-cote ) and titanium dioxide, and is enhanced by artemia salina, a plankton extract, to increase the skin’s defenses and resistance to uv and heat stress. The unique ‘shake then apply’ action assures even distribution of active ingredients in this silky sheer fluid that dries quickly and leaves no residue. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
megan z.
Henderson , NV
Can’t live without this sunscreen! Even though it might seem pricey up front, you only need a little of product at a time which will end up saving you a lot of money. One bottle lasts me atleast 4-6 months! I’ve already gone through 4 bottles, it was recommended by my Dermatolgist and I haven’t used anything else since then! Plus it has spf 50 which is a plus for me, rarely do you find sunscreens with that high of a spf unless they are extremely expensive.
Taylor B.
Georgetown
I love this product. All products in this brand are excellent quality. This sunscreen also comes in a tinted option as well. I sometimes use this as my foundation on days where I only need a light coverage.
Alice L.
El Paso , TX
Super light on skin, doesn’t have a ugly scent to it, face feels smooth after applying and doesn’t leave the face looking like a Greece ball! Will continue using, along with my other skinceuticals products!
Christina O.
This is my favorite.  Goes on light and smooth.  Great sun protection.  Evens out skin tone and recommended by my dermatologist.  Great for my rosecea prone sensitive skin.
meha v.
My Hg sunscreen, doesn’t leave a white cast and it’s actually pretty moisturizing too. I use it under my makeup and it lasts well. Doesn’t cause oiliness. Love skinceuticals in general!
Claudia F.
One of my absolute favorites! This broad spectrum spf is super light. Has a nice tint of color which balances any redness. It feels fantastic on the skin. And you really can’t beat it at the price. One of my absolute favorites.
Jenna M.
I liked this product. I like that it was tinted. I do not think that my makeup stays on as well when I am wearing this makeup, but overall it protects well. I am very fair skinned and think that it does it’s job.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Very lightweight. It’s almost like putting water on your face. I like the soft tint it offers along with the full coverage. Does not leave your skin greasy. It is very gentle on your skin.
Aspen S.
I loved this facial sunscreen it had a nice tint to it that adjusted to my skin tone and gave a nice look. This is perfect for summer vacations it prevents all sunburn from the face I do recommend to all skin types
Marianne Z.
My go - to sunscreen!! I love that it’s water resistant, high SPF, not greasy, and has a slight tint to even out my complexion. I will always use this for my face no matter what!