BY SKINCEUTICALS

A groundbreaking first-to-market mattifying fluid with transparent finish, this paraben-free, all-physical filter sunscreen provides increased protection in an ultra-sheer texture for all skin types, even very sensitive. Sheer physical uv defense SPF 50 offers the photoprotection of trusted broad-spectrum, physical filters, zinc oxide (z-cote ) and titanium dioxide, and is enhanced by artemia salina, a plankton extract, to increase the skin’s defenses and resistance to uv and heat stress. The unique ‘shake then apply’ action assures even distribution of active ingredients in this silky sheer fluid that dries quickly and leaves no residue. see more...

Ana V.
I think this is pricy, but quite nice. I hate the way sunscreen smells and this does not have that scent. The tint also evens out my skin tone without being too dark. I used this on my recent trip to Mexico and my face did not burn!
Lisa L.
This is a great sunscreen if you don’t mind the greasy feeling. It is very thin and light but it leaves a greasy sheen and feel and lightens the coverage of products because of it. The product itself does not break me out and leaves a little white caste.
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
Super light on skin, doesn’t have a ugly scent to it, face feels smooth after applying and doesn’t leave the face looking like a Greece ball! Will continue using, along with my other skinceuticals products!
Micaela P.
Edmond
I’ve never found a sunscreen that felt lightweight on my skin, until this one! All the others I have tried are so thick and hard to wear under my makeup. I won’t buy any other sunscreen, this one is amazing!
Susanna Y.
Kew Gardens, NY
This mineral sunscreen is the best I've ever used! It's so light weight especially wonderful for the summer! You won't feel like you have anything on your face! No silly chemical sunscreens to worry about here. It's long lasting and goes on sheer. It blends right into your skin so perfectly. I'd recommend it to all my friends!
leigh h.
I really love this sunscreen. It’s truly effective and the slight tint smooths out my skin tone. Only downfall is that I have to put on mascara cause my face looks so good!😂
Cari O.
This is my go to sunscreen for all year around...it’s thin and you can’t tell you have it on! It doesn’t clogged my pores like a lot of sunscreen do! I highly recommend this product!
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
Did not like at all. Used the entire bottle up just to justify the price of buying it. But every time it went on thick and got super oily even if I used a minimal amount. Also I always ended up getting a new pimple on my face from using. There are better products out there that are cheaper.
Claudia F.
One of my absolute favorites! This broad spectrum spf is super light. Has a nice tint of color which balances any redness. It feels fantastic on the skin. And you really can’t beat it at the price. One of my absolute favorites.
Amanda G.
I love this sunscreen! Not only is it SPF 50, but its a thin, liquid, non greasy consistency so it works great with or without makeup. Also, it doesn't make me breakout like other sunscreens have in the past.
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Would this product make my oily? Does make up last with it?
Emily T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is this sunscreen greasy?

Amazon