BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkinCeuticals
Serum 15 AOX+ **Professional size**

SkinCeuticals Serum 15 AOX+ **Professional size**

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Serum 15 AOX+ **Professional size**!
Skin D.
Hamilton , ND
SkinCeuticals Serum 15 AOX+ **Professional size** uploaded by Skin D.
I received this #skinceuticals serum sample in the mail today from #tryspree. I’ll be using it tomorrow in my makeup tutorial. #influenster #freesamples #beauty #skinceuticals
Mika R.
seattle, wa
This serum by skinseuticals is expensive but the results seem worth it. Good after use skin feel, we shall see with continued use
Emily W.
I'm sure this would be amazing for a lot of people, but oil has never worked well for my skin. I have normal skin that's not particularly dry or oily and oils always just sit on top of it. I would definitely recommend this to someone with dry skin, however.
Sarah P.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this for a month. It goes on smooth. You only need a few drops to apply it to entire face. So far I am happy with the results. My skin has more glow to it after use.
Emily P.
Mississauga , ON
SkinCeuticals Serum 15 AOX+ **Professional size** uploaded by Emily P.
After my IPL treatment, this is the only item that is suggested from my dermatologist. It helps reduce spots and reduces melasma. The packaging is convenient and light resistant. I need this after 2 months of daily use. It is pricey though. I wish I can try them all. I am a huge fan. [product:skin-ceuticals-phyto-botanical-gel-for-hyperpigmentation-salon-size-55ml/19oz]
Katie M.
New Castle, IN
This is super great probably my favorite face oil and I love going and looking at the results when I wake up!
Diane S.
Dunmore, PA
Really super oil that disappears in the skin quick. I put it on at night before going to bed and in the morning I run to the mirror to see results!

Looking for your answer?