SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Resurfacing & Replenishing Serum 1oz (30ml) (for Women)

BY SKINCEUTICALS

This revolutionary resurfacing and replenishing serum surpasses the results of a 20% daily glycolic treatment while simultaneously reinforcing the skin’s barrier for healthier, more radiant skin. retexturing activator harnesses two polar mechanisms, exfoliation and hydration, to activate skin’s regeneration response, visibly diminishing surface lines and transforming skin’s fabric into a smoother, softer texture. see more...

• Does anyone know where can I find this serum?1 Answers
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
No no no, absolutely horrible.. and I feel like I’m the only one who feels this way considering the reviews I’ve found online have praised this product. I’m not quite sure why my face had such a negative reaction but my face completely broke out everywhere and wouldn’t heal, it’s like my pores were clogged. This also wasn’t within a week or a month, my pores started clogging with morning and night use within two days. I stuck it out because I wanted to like it but it was not worth it. When applying this in the morning under makeup with just using a drop or two I’d be an oil slick within an hour and my makeup was literally sliding off my face and at night I’d wake up to a greasy. Not something I enjoy with a product that costs $80.. Never noticed any benefits either.
I'm a Master Esthetician and I bought this at the Medical Spa I was working at. Have been using it for over 3 years now, and can not be without. It changes the texture of your skin while hydrating it at the same time. Would recommend to ALL skin types. great alternative for people who don't want to use a Retinol but still want to see results. Worth every cent!
Carolina P.
Does anyone know where can I find this serum?