SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Resurfacing & Replenishing Serum 1oz (30ml) (for Women)

BY SKINCEUTICALS

This revolutionary resurfacing and replenishing serum surpasses the results of a 20% daily glycolic treatment while simultaneously reinforcing the skin’s barrier for healthier, more radiant skin. retexturing activator harnesses two polar mechanisms, exfoliation and hydration, to activate skin’s regeneration response, visibly diminishing surface lines and transforming skin’s fabric into a smoother, softer texture. see more...

• Does anyone know where can I find this serum?1 Answers
Yojana H.
This is a life saver! I used to have so much texture on my cheeks and when i was recommended this product, i was scared because my esthetician told me it would bring all my impurities to the surface of my skin for cell renewal but after using this for a month, i'm glad to say i have no more texture!
Jeff G.
Davie
I love this serum because it doubles as a hydrating moisturizer with the Hyaluronic Acid as well as an exfoliator. I typically apply this serum after cleansing and toning and always follow with a sunscreen during the daytime. Great product!
Brittany K.
I’ve only used the trial size but my skin looked and felt fabulous for the week that the sample last lol. I only used it at night and would wake up each morning with clear and bright skin that was hydrated and blemish free
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
No no no, absolutely horrible.. and I feel like I’m the only one who feels this way considering the reviews I’ve found online have praised this product. I’m not quite sure why my face had such a negative reaction but my face completely broke out everywhere and wouldn’t heal, it’s like my pores were clogged. This also wasn’t within a week or a month, my pores started clogging with morning and night use within two days. I stuck it out because I wanted to like it but it was not worth it. When applying this in the morning under makeup with just using a drop or two I’d be an oil slick within an hour and my makeup was literally sliding off my face and at night I’d wake up to a greasy. Not something I enjoy with a product that costs $80.. Never noticed any benefits either.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
I received a sample size file of this from my derm’s office.

I’ve never tried a serum before, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was afraid I might break out, or my already irritated skin my burn or flare up more, but I was surprised by the result.

My skin felt pretty good. Smoother and semi-more moisturized. It only took a few drops.

The only reason I couldn’t see myself buying the product is the price. $80 for a small vial seems ridiculous to me, but I see other serums going for about the same all the time.

Maybe I’m not understanding the major benefit to a serum but the price is not something I’d be willing to pay at this time.
I'm a Master Esthetician and I bought this at the Medical Spa I was working at. Have been using it for over 3 years now, and can not be without. It changes the texture of your skin while hydrating it at the same time. Would recommend to ALL skin types. great alternative for people who don't want to use a Retinol but still want to see results. Worth every cent!
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
I love this product. It is lightweight, absorbs into the skin easily, and is very gentle yet effective. This product is expensive but lasts a long time.
Kylie D.
Mesa
Still relatively new using this. My face is smooth though while using it. Not sure the cellular turnover yet with it. I’ll keep you posted.
Allison c.
If you are gonna pick one skin care serum, get this. It exfoliates and hydrates all in one
Jessica G.
Coquitlam, BC
I got this product as a sample and noticed a few small bumpy breakouts after using for 3 days. I continued to use it to see if my breakout would clear up but it began to spread around my cheeks around 10 days into use so I discontinued.
Carolina P.
Does anyone know where can I find this serum?