SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Resurfacing & Replenishing Serum 1oz (30ml) (for Women)

BY SKINCEUTICALS

This revolutionary resurfacing and replenishing serum surpasses the results of a 20% daily glycolic treatment while simultaneously reinforcing the skin’s barrier for healthier, more radiant skin. retexturing activator harnesses two polar mechanisms, exfoliation and hydration, to activate skin’s regeneration response, visibly diminishing surface lines and transforming skin’s fabric into a smoother, softer texture. see more...

• Does anyone know where can I find this serum?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yojana H.
This is a life saver! I used to have so much texture on my cheeks and when i was recommended this product, i was scared because my esthetician told me it would bring all my impurities to the surface of my skin for cell renewal but after using this for a month, i'm glad to say i have no more texture!
Brittany K.
I’ve only used the trial size but my skin looked and felt fabulous for the week that the sample last lol. I only used it at night and would wake up each morning with clear and bright skin that was hydrated and blemish free
Samantha F.
Lee's Summit
This product made my skin completely change for the better. I recommended it to my mom and she loved it as well. I know a lady who sells it and she’s keep me fully stocked! I would definitely buy this again.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
I received a sample size file of this from my derm’s office.

I’ve never tried a serum before, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was afraid I might break out, or my already irritated skin my burn or flare up more, but I was surprised by the result.

My skin felt pretty good. Smoother and semi-more moisturized. It only took a few drops.

The only reason I couldn’t see myself buying the product is the price. $80 for a small vial seems ridiculous to me, but I see other serums going for about the same all the time.

Maybe I’m not understanding the major benefit to a serum but the price is not something I’d be willing to pay at this time.
Han S.
This significantly changed my face in a day!!! I got a facial done and was told to use this after I wash my face. I was first scared because I have really dry skin and the last thing I needed was to exfoliate.
It’s MAGIC !! I’ve been using it since June 27 and noticed my scars faded!!
When I knew the price at the clinic I laughed because I wouldn’t pay that much but after trying it I’m willing to go buy the bottle!
I'm a Master Esthetician and I bought this at the Medical Spa I was working at. Have been using it for over 3 years now, and can not be without. It changes the texture of your skin while hydrating it at the same time. Would recommend to ALL skin types. great alternative for people who don't want to use a Retinol but still want to see results. Worth every cent!
Jeff G.
Davie, FL
I love this serum because it doubles as a hydrating moisturizer with the Hyaluronic Acid as well as an exfoliator. I typically apply this serum after cleansing and toning and always follow with a sunscreen during the daytime. Great product!
Heather H.
Absolutely love this medical grade serum. Used to have a poor barrier function around my mouth and this has completely hydrated my whole face in a very light and non greasy way. The texture of my face has also completely changed and is so much smoother.
Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
This product is basically for people who can’t use retinol. I have very oily skin so retinol dries up some of that oil for me. Retexturing activator works wonderful for people who at very dry, but this isn’t for me.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I love this serum. I am on my 3rd bottle. I use this every night along with prescription retinol. Keeps my skin flake free and I feel like it helps the retinol work better. Also has helped with some adult acne.
Carolina P.
Does anyone know where can I find this serum?