BY SKINCEUTICALS

This antioxidant night concentrate with a maximized concentration of 1% pure, stable resveratrol, synergistically enhanced with 0.5% baicalin and 1% alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) boosts skin's own antioxidant defense system to promote its natural nightly repair for improved radiance, elasticity, and density. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Part of my daily nighttime skincare routine. I’ve used this stuff for couple of years. Pricey but makes your skin look great the next morning. This brand works well with my skin and I would highly recommend it to others. Fights aging!
Audra S.
Woodmere, NY
I have been using this every night for at least two years before I use my moisturizer. I really love it. Non irritating and very beneficial to my skin as far as agin goes. Highly recommend.
Jenn Y.
I love love love this antioxidant gel. It makes my skim brighter and so soft. I even wear it during the day sometimes. Antioxidants help protect your skin from free radicals like polluted air and ect. Only drawback is the price. It's crazy expensive. I love to get deluxe samples of this.