Skinceuticals Renew Overnight Oily Nighttime Skin-refining Moisturizer For Combination Or Oily Skin, 2-Ounce Jar

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Ideal for combination or oily skin, this nighttime skin-refining moisturizer diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by hydrating and exfoliating the skin. Special extracts help replenish moisture, while a 10% hydroxy acid blend gently exfoliates to help restore a healthy, radiant complexion. Added tangerine oil helps clear acneic, congested skin. see more...

Marissa J.
Holbrook, NY
This product provides lasting moisture without being to greasy. The smell of rather unpleasant but you can't smell it that long so it is okay. This gentle and easy to massage into the skin. I would recommend to other with combination skin.
Katie R.
This is a awesome moisturizer for anybody with oily skin. You will wake up and feel your skin looking at tad oily... but when washed in the morning, the oily skin is typically pretty controlled throughout the day. The downside to this is it's smell, I prefer no fragrant moisturizers especially at night. I purchased this at a local salon, otherwise I purchase online.
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
Love this product makes my skin feel smooth and soft. Be careful not to use it everyday otherwise your skin will become dry and irritated and start to peel. I use it once a week and it has done wonders to my skin.
h_prefers h.
I have a combination skin. When I first started to use this product it stinged. Now it doesn't. I have less breakouts. It exfoliates. Also my nose has less blackheads. I think it unclogs pores. Love it.
Genevieve T.
Bronx, NY
I would love to try this product. My skin does reilly odd things during the summer and fall seasons
Farrah H.
Okay, I thought this would be perfect for my oily skin. I have a friend who SWEARS by this brand, but I found is slightly drying? I thought it did a nice job clearing up my skin, but I just wish it wasn't as harsh.