BY SKINCEUTICALS

Refresh and renew your skin with SkinCeuticals Purifying Cleanser, a gently refining face wash that cleanses and exfoliates to leave skin feeling fresh, replenished and smooth. Formulated with a mild surfactant system and a potent 2% concentration comprising Glycolic Acid and Glycerin, the gently foaming cleanser works into skin, lifting away dirt and impurities while delicately sloughing away dead skin cells to leave dull, uneven complexions looking radiant and balanced. After use, the face feels purified, hydrated and soft. Suitable for dry, normal, oily or combination skin. Free from parabens, sulfates, soap, fragrance, dye and alcohol. see more...

Amanda M.
Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: Dermstore
I been using this for years. It’s such a great cleanser. It doesn’t strip your skin but does a good job of cleansing without leaving your skin with that tight feeling.
Taylor B.
Georgetown
This is my favorite face wash. I have used this for 4-5 years now. My face will sometimes frequently break out and this wash does well handling it. It is also gentle enough to use for every day washes, even when your skin is clear.
Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville, NC
Very effective product. I reccomend this to anone who needs a great face cleanser.  The price is grea for the product and its efficient. It leaves your face feeling gentle and soft. This was my first time using this product.  Check it out! Its worth it
Melissa C.
Schwenksville
Thin consistency, doesn't really "suds" up. However, gets my face feeling really clean. I see a different in breakouts and texture. Makes my skin glow afterwards
Kristen B.
I found this to be slightly drying. I have very dry finicky skin and after reading wonderful reviews decided to give it a try. It wasn't for me, but my daughter who has slightly oily acne prone skin loves it. Her face is soft and smooth and her breakouts have stopped.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
Really love this cleanser. I use this when my skin is feeling a little oily or broken out. I feel like it really helps exfoliate my skin without stripping it completely. The texture is a little more liquid than the gentle cleanser but still a gel consistency.
Allison c.
If you haven’t ever tried their cleansers then do so ASAP! You are really missing out. My skin has changed from these products
Holly B.
Phoenixville, PA
Purchased at: bluemercury
I really like this cleanser! Gets off all your make up without overly drying skin. Good cleanser for the summer when you’re a little more oily. I wouldn’t use in the winter though, as my face becomes very dry.
Sarah M.
Toronto , ON
This is worth the cost. They have an excellent product line and this is no exception. This product met and exceeded my expectations.