BY SKINCEUTICALS

Fan of the cult-favorite Phyto Corrective Gel? This new masque packs twice the cooling, calming and hydrating power of the original formula, in a soothing new gel-masque formula. Optimal for sensitive or problematic skin, this light masque contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe, hyaluronic acid to hydrate, and a new calming dipeptide to reduce the perception of heat sensitivity. Ideal for treating skin post-laser or post-sunburn, or for soothing reactivity after any other aggressors. Clinical studies showed an average 4oF reduction in skin surface temperature after just 15 minutes of use, immediately post-Fraxel.

• How much is this and where can I purchase it? Has it worked for y...2 Answers
  • I would like to use this product I have some spots I would like t...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how much this is and where I can purchase it? ...2 Answers
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is by far my favorite calming mask. I have dry and sensitive skin and this mask will calm my rosacea, acne break outs, and eczema. When I go rough on black head extraction or leave exfoliators on too long, this mask always saves my face from my own mistakes. The smell of fresh and botanical. I highly recommend this mask.
Natalie M.
I use this face mask around 3-4 times a week. It feels so great on the skin and is very gentle. I have dry, sensitive, and red skin and this does the trick. Sometimes I sleep in the mask which helps it sink in more. There is also a lot provided which I enjoy. I highly suggest this mask if you need to hydrate your skin or sooth it.
Jose M.
This is by far the most soothing mask I have ever tried. I had been trying out some Korean skin care and I used a rose mask. I left the mask for 15 minutes and throughout the process I have a tingling itchy feeling. When I took off the mask my face was red and itchy and bumpy something had gone wrong I freaked out. I the remember th had this mask, and I used it at first there's was a stingy sensation (only happened that time) but after the five minute I took it off and my redness and itchy had gone down tremendously. I now swear by this I use it everytime I get microdermabrasion.
Kate B.
After a long day in the sun or after a chemical peel... this is my #1 go to product. It's like aloe Vera x10000. Skinceuticals is an amazing brand and this mask is my favorite! It's so soothing and refreshing... I put it on at night and wash it off the next day!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Although this brand is really expensive , it is a favorite of dermatologist and plastic surgeons. They're products are medical grade and very effective. This helps with Rosacea, inflammation, and sensitive skin.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Really enjoy using this mask. I use it in whenever my skin is feeling super stressed out and feeling irritated. It instantly makes it feel calmer. A tip I have for this mask is to keep it in the fridge, that coolness of it adds to the soothing aspect!
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
Love this mask! I have redness on my cheeks and chin and this mask helps significantly. I also love the hydration it provides.
Stephanie D.
Baton Rouge
This product is the best i have ever used you don't have to use it everyday maybe 3 days per week and you will see results
Doreen M.
Skin ceuticals had awesome products. They are definitely on the pricier side, so recommend using this sparingly!
Emily B.
This product is great! I try and use it almost everyday! It really helps my face! And smells great!!
Blanca M.
How much is this and where can I purchase it? Has it worked for your skin and if so how?
Francesca G.
Can anyone tell me how much this is and where I can purchase it? I have dry, sensitive skin and struggle with redness -- would this benefit my skin? Thanks :)
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I would like to use this product I have some spots I would like to correct!