SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque uploaded by Tenisha R.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Fan of the cult-favorite Phyto Corrective Gel? This new masque packs twice the cooling, calming and hydrating power of the original formula, in a soothing new gel-masque formula. Optimal for sensitive or problematic skin, this light masque contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe, hyaluronic acid to hydrate, and a new calming dipeptide to reduce the perception of heat sensitivity. Ideal for treating skin post-laser or post-sunburn, or for soothing reactivity after any other aggressors. Clinical studies showed an average 4oF reduction in skin surface temperature after just 15 minutes of use, immediately post-Fraxel.

• How much is this and where can I purchase it? Has it work...2 Answers
  • I would like to use this product I have some spots I woul...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how much this is and where I can purch...2 Answers
SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque
  • "Although this brand is really expensive , it is a favorite of dermatologist and plastic surgeons. They're products are medical grade and very effective. This helps with Rosacea, inflammation, and sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I’m a natural redhead so you could imagine how red my complexion get sometimes. I use this mask about once a week to help calm down my skin. It’s even great a week after a chemical peel too! This mask is calming and hydrating. If I’m feeling really puffy or red I’ll put it in the fridge or run the glass jar under cold water for just a little to cool the product off even more! It’s such a nice refreshing feel.
Erin D.
Sykesville
I like to use this mask after an exfoliating mask or peel. It is very soothing and minimizes the redness I sometimes see after peels. It is a little pricey for the size, but worth it because it actually does what it says it will.
Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
The phyto corrective masque from Skinceuticals is very soothing to dry, irritated or red, inflamed skin. It calms down redness caused my rosacea magically. It’s like aloe Vera on steroids. I love this stuff.
Lindsey A.
San Diego
One of my favorite, most frequently used masks. I’ve lived in areas with a lot of harsh sunlight, so I use commonly after a lot of sun exposure to soothe, rejuvenate, and replenish my skin. I also use it after other masks/treatments to counteract any harshness. The soft, dewy feel is perfect for combination/sensitive
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
My new dermatologist just recommended this to me as I have rosacea. All this time I thought I had acne. And this is so soothing to your at night you just leave it on and on my your skin is calmed. Smells really good. Can’t wait to try more
Megan M.
Atlanta
I love this mask for calming redness and irritation, and to add hydration. I use this on myself, and on my clients, after doing peels or microderm. It's cooling and anti-inflammatory, also great for rosacea!
Sarah W.
I love this stuff. I am oily type/acne prone skin and this is a must to keep in my collection. It really helps calm my skin down when it starts breaking out. I feel like healing time is a lot quicker when I use the phyto.
Robin C.
Mesa
This stuff is great after laser treatments! It cools the skin and minimizes redness gently. On the pricier side but not the worst so I’d say it’s worth the extra couple bucks.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
This is an amazing, refreshing, soothing, and hydrating mask. It is perfect for sensitive and post procedure skin. It works great all year around. I find it relaxing and calming not only for my skin but also my senses. It helps to reduce inflammation and redness in my skin. I will end up leaving it one for hours. If you want a cooling mask just put in the fridge for a few hours beforehand. Any skin type can use and will have results. It is expensive for a mask but a little goes a long way and will always have in my stash.
Natalie M.
I use this face mask around 3-4 times a week. It feels so great on the skin and is very gentle. I have dry, sensitive, and red skin and this does the trick. Sometimes I sleep in the mask which helps it sink in more. There is also a lot provided which I enjoy. I highly suggest this mask if you need to hydrate your skin or sooth it.
Blanca M.
How much is this and where can I purchase it? Has it worked for your skin and if so how?
Francesca G.
Can anyone tell me how much this is and where I can purchase it? I have dry, sensitive skin and struggle with redness -- would this benefit my skin? Thanks :)
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
I would like to use this product I have some spots I would like to correct!