BY SKINCEUTICALS

Fan of the cult-favorite Phyto Corrective Gel? This new masque packs twice the cooling, calming and hydrating power of the original formula, in a soothing new gel-masque formula. Optimal for sensitive or problematic skin, this light masque contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe, hyaluronic acid to hydrate, and a new calming dipeptide to reduce the perception of heat sensitivity. Ideal for treating skin post-laser or post-sunburn, or for soothing reactivity after any other aggressors. Clinical studies showed an average 4oF reduction in skin surface temperature after just 15 minutes of use, immediately post-Fraxel.

• How much is this and where can I purc...This is a facial mask that is ... 1 Answers
  • I would like to use this product I ha...Definitely try this! 1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how much this is a...Hi! It's $55.00 and you can g... 1 Answers
Jose M.
Jose M.
This is by far the most soothing mask I have ever tried. I had been trying out some Korean skin care and I used a rose mask. I left the mask for 15 minutes and throughout the process I have a tingling itchy feeling. When I took off the mask my face was red and itchy and bumpy something had gone wrong I freaked out. I the remember th had this mask, and I used it at first there's was a stingy sensation (only happened that time) but after the five minute I took it off and my redness and itchy had gone down tremendously. I now swear by this I use it everytime I get microdermabrasion.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Although this brand is really expensive , it is a favorite of dermatologist and plastic surgeons. They're products are medical grade and very effective. This helps with Rosacea, inflammation, and sensitive skin.
Emily B.
Emily B.
This product is great! I try and use it almost everyday! It really helps my face! And smells great!!
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
Skin ceuticals had awesome products. They are definitely on the pricier side, so recommend using this sparingly!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
I use this face mask around 3-4 times a week. It feels so great on the skin and is very gentle. I have dry, sensitive, and red skin and this does the trick. Sometimes I sleep in the mask which helps it sink in more. There is also a lot provided which I enjoy. I highly suggest this mask if you need to hydrate your skin or sooth it.
kristin m.
kristin m.
charleston, SC
Really enjoy using this mask. I use it in whenever my skin is feeling super stressed out and feeling irritated. It instantly makes it feel calmer. A tip I have for this mask is to keep it in the fridge, that coolness of it adds to the soothing aspect!
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Recently got this newly released face mask. It is super nice and has a cooling effect. I can imagine it being really great in the summer time. Sometimes I will leave it on overnight like a sleeping mask to let the mask penetrate further. If you are on the drier side. I would recommend adding a few drops of the b complex to add extra hydration.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
How much is this and where can I purchase it? Has it worked for your skin and if so how?
Francesca G.
Francesca G.
Can anyone tell me how much this is and where I can purchase it? I have dry, sensitive skin and struggle with redness -- would this benefit my skin? Thanks :)
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I would like to use this product I have some spots I would like to correct!