SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 uploaded by Sarika M.SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 uploaded by Sarika M.SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 is an essential addition to any comprehensive beauty regimen. This daily broad spectrum UVA/UVB protective base is proven to maintain a matte finish, even in humid climates. Using all-physical filters, mineral zinc oxide (Z-COTE®), and titanium dioxide, this premium skin care product utilizes aerated silica technology that is able to absorb 15 times its weight in oil to mattify even in hot, humid conditions. Translucent color spheres enhance radiance, and an optimized smoothing base refines skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores with a powder-dry finish to optimize the application of makeup, making this one of the best beauty products in the SkinCeuticals line. see more...

Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
This sunscreen is amazing for people with oily skin. It is a physical barrier (which i prefer) and it does mattify the skin. The thing i love most about it (aside from how effective it is) is the tint. It doesnt leave a white cast and it slightly evens out the skin. It makes you look airbrushed on no-makeup days. And at well under $40? You cant beat it.
Ansley B.
Lexington
The slight tint of this is nice. I’m very fair and it doesn’t look orange on me. No sunscreen smell as well. Most chemical sunscreens burn and irritate my skin. This does not! Beautiful under makeup as well.
Marley A.
Philadelphia
Ew. I’m sorry but this product is awful. It doesn’t even give you a pretty tint- it is chunky and I don’t know how such a nice brand could actually sell such a thing- they definitely need to re vamp this product because there is absolutely no way I would ever put this stuff on my skin again. If you like spf in tinted moisturizers I’d recommend IT cosmetics tinted moisturizer waaaaay over this. That is all.
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I love the matte texture of this sunscreen! I also use the physical fusion sunscreen by skin ceuticals. This one is not ideal for under makeup use. I use this sunscreen when I’m out in the sun a lot where my skin tends to look a little more oily. I took this to the beach with me last 4th of July and my friend loved it so much she ended up taking it home with her!!
Samantha L.
Merriam, KS
I’ve just started using this and I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I use a lot of other products from this brand. I do like that it has a tint to it so it is possible to not wear any makeup on top of it (not really for me because I always have some blemishes). It does have a bit of a smell to it and it is a matte finish so it feels really dry when applying it.
Montana M.
Point Comfort, TX
This is the best facial sunscreen I have used. While I don’t absolutely love it, it’s still really good. It’s got a little tint to it, and it feels like a lore blurring primer. I love that it has such high spf, but my skin does end up getting oily with this. Idk if all sunscreens are like that, or what.. I would recommend this.
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
This is light and non-greasy with a little tint. I liked it and will use again, especially in the summer when you wear less make-up, but want some coverage and a glow.
Margaret G.
Copeland
Love love love this stuff! I don’t even wear makeup after using this because it makes my face so smooth and has a tint to it. It’s very gentle on my face which is normally a little sensitive. It went above my expectations. Definitely going to be using this always!
Jennifer B.
Austin
I put this sunscreen on prior to my makeup, and I feel it soothes my skin (silky), neutralizes my color (tinted), and provides a great protective foundation to my daily makeup. Heads up, it does have a unique odor (though undetectable once worn).
Sarah W.
I don’t use the matte version but I do use fusion sunscreen. I absolutely adore it. It spreads so nicely, doesn’t make me look shiny where I have to go back and pat it in. It gives a nice even over all glow/min coverage.