BY SKINCEUTICALS

• Does this work? Just got it!2 Answers
  • I have been using the L'OREAL line but have heard great t...1 Answers
  • Which skinceuticals products would be recommended for ant...1 Answers
SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel
  • "Skin Ceuticals is a pharmaceutical brand of skin care products meaning the ingredients in their products beat out those products you would find in a department or drug store." in 1 review
  • "I love that it's a gel; a little goes a long way & it's really easy to spread it all out." in 1 review
Taryn D.
East haven , CT
This stuff is life changing. I have oily/ acne prone skin but am also concerned with aging. This stuff dramatically changes my skin when I use it, it's clearer, tighter, and just looks better. I wish it wasn't so expensive but I will continue to repurchase because nothing works better!
Scott B.
Jackson Heights, NY
What makes the gel different from the serum version is that this is suited for those that have sensitive skin. Both are great for oily combo skin who wants an antioxidant protection from the damaging rays of the sun. It stays on the skin up to 3 days and it can't be washed off. I find the gel is easier to apply and quicker than the serum so you'll save time. It really helps with pigmentation and wrinkles occurring. Skinceuticals is the antioxidant authority and known for their L-Ascorbic Acid, it's worth the money!
Anna V.
Sunnyvale, CA
I cannot say enough amazing things about Phloretin CF. I've used both serum and gel version and love both equally. A bottle should last awhile since you only need very little. Phloretin CF works amazing with your sunscreen to boost your sunscreens effectiveness. I find that the Phloretin CF is great for people who tend to be on the oily/combination side. It does a fabulous job at help fight off free radicals which speeds of the aging process. Go get you some Phloretin CF! :)
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
Skin Ceuticals is a pharmaceutical brand of skin care products meaning the ingredients in their products beat out those products you would find in a department or drug store. The physician I use sells the skin ceuticals products and I have tried the Phloretin in both the gel and the serum form. Personally I like the spreadability of the serum more than the gel and also the serum seems to last longer for me.
Nicole L.
There is no way I would go a day without this product. It's gentle and smells like coffee. It goes on super smooth and is easy to apply with the pump! It's more expensive, but this product is totally worth it to take care of your skin.
Nasha P.
Hialeah, FL
I use the original watery serum with the dropper, and its great! It actually helps to clear up your skin and keeps it nice and even toned. I have not tried the gel yet, but I am hearing mixed reviews, its also so expensive that I haven't gotten myself to buy it yet.
stephanie r.
To use the skinceticals products you have to create another line item on your budget spread sheet. Your wallet will take a hit. The Phloretin CF Gel goes on with rather thick and you have to consider 'drying' time before continuing with your morning routine. The gel seems to work better on my skin when the weather goes from hot to cold or when my skin is dry. The serum feels lighter and I tend to use this product during the summer months.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love that it's a gel; a little goes a long way & it's really easy to spread it all out. Yes, it's expensive, but I started seeing a difference in my skin after just a few uses. After a month I noticed significant changes.
Erika D.
Toledo, OR
So far, I love this product it is expensive but worth the $$$. I have tried a few of their products and very high quality skin care line. Def leaves skin Moisturized, firmer, and mo youthful/healthy glow.

Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the phloretin cf gel, i noticed a difference in the first few uses. Yes, it is not a cheap product but i wear my face 24/7 and i don't mind taking care of it
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Does this work? Just got it!
Elena R.
Has anyone tried it?
KK S.
Springfield, IL
I have been using the L'OREAL line but have heard great things about skinceuticals. What would be recommended for 50+, fair skin with some sun damage from teen tanning years?
KK S.
Springfield, IL
Which skinceuticals products would be recommended for anti-aging fair skin with sun damage?
Megan K.