SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel

A daytime topical vitamin C gel provides advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of skin discoloration and fine lines, for overall tone improvement and smoothness

Does this work? Just got it!
I have been using the L'OREAL line but have heard great things about skinceuticals. What would be recommended for 50+, fair skin with some sun damage from teen tanning years?
Which skinceuticals products would be recommended for anti-aging fair skin with sun damage?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel!
Product Highlights
Skin Ceuticals is a pharmaceutical brand of skin care products meaning the ingredients in their products beat out those products you would find in a department or drug store.in reviews
I love that it's a gel; a little goes a long way & it's really easy to spread it all out.in reviews
Lauren D.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Purchased at: Dermstore
GAME CHANGER. Absolutely would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high end daily Vitamin C product. I waited a long time before purchasing this product and did a lot of research on my options before doing so, because we all know it puts quite a dent in the wallet. I also waited until it went on sale, which it rarely does, to try it. Unfortunately, because it was a first time try, I didn’t stock up on it, because I didn’t know if I would like it... so I’m hoping that it does not only go on sale once a year because I n or this bottle is not going to last an entire year (oh dear!!). So here is the deal, ladies and gentleman (because, yes, I know gentleman like to protect their skin from prematurely aging and from dark spots, sunspots, post-acne hyperpigmentation, and related photosensitivity, and from free radicals and pollution, and blue light and all that jazz...), most of the research that I did concerning Vitamin C products/ serums focused on finding products that would be compatible with my particular skin type. Some Vitamin C products are better for Dry skin types and others are better geared toward Oily Skin Types. Additionally, I have had a lot of issues with adult acne, so before adding another ingredient onto my face that can sometimes break people out (Vitamin C serums sometimes get a bad rep for this), I wanted to also make sure that I knew what kinds of ingredients separate from Vitamin C were also causing me breakouts that might also be mixed into these Vitamin C serums. This tactic eliminated a MANY Vitamin C serums for me rather quickly, as one of the favorite co-ingredients in Vitamin C serums is Vitamin E. What most people don’t mention in these great articles about Serums containing Vitamin E, even when they are bowing down to serums like SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic (the sister serum to the serum I am reviewing, actually, and the one that Dermatologists recommend for those of us who are NOT acne prone) is that Vitamin E is a TERRIBLE PORE CLOGGER. In fact, when interviewed for New York Magazine’s The Strategist, dermatologist Dr. Julie Russak agrees that ‘Phloretin CF is better’ for those of us with ‘oily skin types’ because “it does not contain pore-clogging vitamin E”! Likewise, when Shari Marchbein, Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at NYU School of Medicine, was interviewed by Allure magazine, she also mentioned using Phloretin CF like her colleague, board certified, Marnie Nussbaum, who said that she was a ‘a fan because it’s oil-free, which makes it more suitable for her acne-prone skin.’ Additionally, I liked that I could choose between the serum formula and the gel, which none of my initial research mentioned. I only came across it on the Dermstore website. The gel appealed to me because I figured I would lose less product in the transfer of the product from the usual serum dropper to my face. I read through every single review and I didn’t see issues with pilling, so I decided to give it a whirl. Besides, I’m not wearing much makeup these days anyway because of covid. So far I have been using the Gel Serum for 4 weeks. To be completely honest, I haven’t used it absolutely EVRRY SINGLE DAY, but probably at least 4-5 days a week, consistently. So that is pretty good. And the proof is in the photos! I have problem skin, and I can’t even believe I’m uploading these photos but I’m just about shocked that I even got results at all in 4 weeks. I can’t wait to see what consistence over the next several months of caring for skin does. 💖💖💖. Love SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel. So worth the investment. And so worth investing the time in myself. 🤗😊😌🥰☀️
Tahlia F.
Riverside, RI
SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel uploaded by Tahlia F.
Amazing product Took my skin to a Total transformation also also very quick results skin super close is amazing product
Nesrine C.
Dearborn Hts, MI
SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel uploaded by Nesrine C.
This gel is really good. It goes on a little sticky but that goes away when it dries down. I'm not sure how it layers under makeup, but it layers veey well under my moisturizer. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel uploaded by Cesar G.
SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel this was my first Skinceuticals try and glad i got a good deal through NewBeauty because couldnt justify buying full price. the serum is nice and has a thin gel like texture. Does have a strong scent. i will say it will last a while since its only meant for AM. I think in general there are more cost efficient vitamin c serums
Janice L.
Hockessin, DE
Holly Grail product. Love the way the light gel is absorbed into the skin immediately. I use this first after cleansing before moisturizer or makeup. It is expensive, but you only need one pump per application, so a bottle lasts awhile.
Autumn Y.
Banning, CA
This one is geared more towards oily skin and my skin is mostly dry now. Love this brand, love every product I’ve tried of theirs. This is effective for uneven skin tone and discoloration. Alarmingly effective. It costs the earth and is rarely discounted but works so well. If money ever stops being an object, my bathroom will be filled with serums by @skinceuticalsSkin Ceuticals Phloretin Cf 30Ml/1Oz. Four stars because of price only.
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
Really enjoyed using this serum I experienced really amazing results in my skin texture while using a trial size of this product it is very exfoliating and help tremendously with my hyper pigmentation. price point is ok wish it was a little cheaper.
Yanina U.
Cherry Valley, CA
la verdad para ser sincera me gustan los buenos prodcutos y que no son agresores para mi  piel es por eso qie comparto con uids como me fue con los prodcutos y todo ha sido positivo cada quien tiene una experiencia distinta espero la tuya sea tan buena como la mia
Molly F.
Dallas, TX
For the price, I really didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin. I’ve used other products by SkinCeuticals that I love but this one was a little disappointing for me. I would not buy again.
Stephanie O.
Rogers, AR
I like the texture of this gel, and so far I haven’t experienced any irritation. It has an odd smell, but it doesn’t linger. I’m only giving 4 stars because it’s very expensive, and I probably couldn’t justify paying full price for it.