BY SKINCEUTICALS

Phloretin CF® represents a new class of preventive and corrective topical antioxidant treatment. after five years of extensive research, skinceuticals developed this patent-pending breakthrough technology combining the newly-discovered, broad-range power of phloretin with vitamin c and ferulic acid in a biodiverse formulation to divide and conquer sources of damage at every level. phloretin cf®, a broad-spectrum treatment, protects against not only free radicals, but the range of other reactive molecules known to cause damage and dna mutations among the integral cell types. in addition, it corrects existing damage by stimulating the synthesis of essential proteins and fibers and accelerating cell turnover. the result — a strengthened support structure on the inside and a more youthful, firm, radiant appearance on the outside.

Buy on Amazon*
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
I recently started using this product and it is absolutely worth every penny! I noticed results almost instantaneously and it has improved my overall skin texture. My face glows and is noticeably brighter and I can leave the house without makeup. This product is expensive, but as long as I see results, I will continue to purchase. Definitely worth it & highly recommended!
J L.
J L.
After CE Ferulic broke me out, I was pretty skeptical when it came to Skinceuticals. Turns out this formulation is designed for combo-oily skin and the CE Ferulic is for dry/normal skin so my bad.

I have the sample size and I've noticed immediate lightening of my dark spots and an overall brighter completion. I went ahead and purchased the full size when dermstore was having 20% off of skinceuticals. I can't really see if this is offering me any anti-aging benefits but I sure hope it's working cause it's expensive and it smells pretty bad!

Updating my review: the sample size worked really well at fading dark spots and convinced me to buy the full size. However the more I used it ,the drier my skin got and I started to breakout. I haven't broken out this much since I started retinol! Anyway the breakouts stopped when I stopped using this product. I've read other reviews criticizing the large amounts of alcohol, which is what was probably contributing to my dry skin and breakouts. Oh well. Wish it worked. Hoping to return since I spent so much money on it.
Eva K.
Eva K.
This is a terrific product. I use this every day along with my C E Feurlic. I use this on my chin and nose because it helps with hyperpigmentation, and the C E Ferulic on the rest of my face. Worth every last cent. If you are over the age of 30, you have to add this into your routine. Both this and C E Ferulic address and reverse signs of aging better than anything else. LOVE!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Erdenheim, PA
It took me years but I finally realized how bad the sun is for your skin. Rays today = raisins tomorrow. With that said, this is an amazing product to help protect your skin from sun damage! It makes my skin brighter and all around healthier. It stays in skin for 72 hours so you only need to apply every 2 days. Highly recommend.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Howell
Yes Skinceuticals is a little pricy but their antioxidants are hands down the best. They have pure vitamin c that's not synthetic. You can actually see a difference in your skin after one month of using this product.
Greta D.
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
I swear by this product and can see a difference when I'm not using it. When paired with a sunscreen I get protection from UVA,B and C rays. There is nothing better
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
AMAZING! I use this in the morning after my Age and Blemish Cleanser and toner and my skin has improved tremendously. A must for any brides to be looking for a skin care regime!