BY SKINCEUTICALS

Skin Ceuticals Mineral Eye UV Defense SPF 30 creates a non-migrating base, which acts as both a UV protector and a long-lasting primer that s perfect as a base for make-up. The formula enhances the skin tone; can be layered over other eye creams and resists heat and humidity. Formulated with 100% mineral filters (and tested under opthamologist control) this specialist sunscreen provides high broad-spectrum protection that is ideal for the delicate skin around the eyes and suitable for all skin types. Benefits: Non-migrating formula. 100% mineral base. Nourishes the delicate eye area. UVA and UVB SPF 30 protection. Sheer, universal tint. Directions: Apply daily to entire eye area; under the eye, on the crow s feet area, and on eye lids. Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Translucent colour spheres, Ceramides. see more...

Stefanie S.
Garwood , NJ
Amazing amazing amazing. We need sun care protection around our eye area, it is often neglected and this product fixes that! The formula is lightweight. Love the packaging
Emily D.
Southampton
I’ve been using this for over a year now. I put it under my eyes & on my lids. It has a brightening effect like a light concealer. I have sensitive eyes & this doesn’t sting my eyes at all. Great product to ward off crow’s feet & sun spots. Product lasts for ages.
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon, SK
I love this sunscreen for your eyes! It helps product and helps fight signs of aging. It is kinda pricey for eye sunscreen but I think it's worth it and if you care about sun protection then this is the product for you.