SkinCeuticals Micro Exfoliating Scrub 150 ml uploaded by Alexandria K.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

A gentle exfoliating gel for face & body Formulated with diatomaceous earth microbeads Helps thoroughly cleanse pores & slough away dead skin cells Stimulates healthy cell renewal without damaging or drying skin Contains glycerin & the highest purity of aloe to soften, heal & hydrate polished skin Restores clear, sleek & purified skin Ideal for all skin types To use: Apply a small amount to wet face & mildly massage. Rinse well with water. Avoid getting into eyes Scent: Original see more...

Hannah C.
cincinnati
Couldn’t live without this stuff!! Makes my skin smooth and fresh. I exfoliate once or twice a week with this and have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin especially when I wear foundation! It creates a truly flawless smooth canvas. Highly recommend! My skin is dry/combination.
Alexandria K.
Seattle
Love this stuff! I use it two or three times a week and add it to my beauty regime to exfoliate all the dead skin and cells off, and I find this product extremely effective! It can be harsh on super sensitive skin so you do want to ease into it this isn’t something I’d use every day. But it does improve my skins texture and it makes it super smooth and soft like a baby! Definitely has helped clear my skin for the better.
Stevie G.
Medford, OR
This exfoliating scrub is awesome. The micro beads are gentle on your skin & exfoliate well without damaging the top layer of the dermis. Gentle enough to use around the eye area & everyday if desired.
Brooke H.
This product has done wonders for my horrible dry skin. My foundation goes on smoothly, dry patches are completely gone. It makes your skin look flawless. It's an easy product to work with. Absolutely love it!
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
I have been using this product for a while now and I'm very happy with it. I really like this brand and it is very effective. I recommend to anyone. It is very easy to find in stores.