Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris The Powder True Match (Various Shades) uploaded by Iulia V.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

A super soft and lightweight powder this The Powder True Match by L'Oreal Paris is designed with innovative technology which works to match your skin's natural colour to ensure a natural look. Giving an unbeatably flawless finish the formula can be used as a translucent layer or built up for a more noticeable coverage. Working to cover imperfections to give you a picture perfect complexion this powder goes perfectly with the rest of L'Oreal's True Match range. K.D. see more...

Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I got this for under $10. It completely surpassed my expectations. It was very good at getting rid of the shine and has pretty good coverage. And also match my skin tone perfectly the packaging is appealing and the price is good in the quality is there. I definitely would recommend
preet L.
Brampton
This is a super soft and easy to blend full-coverage powder that wears beautifully on it's own or over foundation. For full coverage all-day wear, I use L'oreal Lumi foundation with this on top and it stays put all day and actually looks more like my own skin and creamier as the day goes on. I am a new convert to this powder and I actually like it better than the Lancome Dual-Finish powder I used previously!
Charlette A.
Jersey
I purchased this with the true match foundation and concealer... the powder gives a light matte finished look. I am not a huge fan of powder as my skin can get very dry in places. The product set my face but doesn't leave it looking too matte.
Iaesha A.
Exeter
Really good amount in this product and does come with a mirror so good for traveling. A few shades but could do more and has a puff in so if you don’t have a brush on you than you could use that. I did like this when I used t but can get powders for less that work better and give some coverage
Toskia R.
St. Elizabeth
The L'Oreal True match is hands down one of the best powders I have ever used. It gives a great finish to ur foundation leaving u looking flawless. I would definitely recommended purchasing this powder.
Saff L.
Fairly good compact powder, I found that it worked best with the sponge applicator that was provided within the compact. I did find that it separated fairly quickly which was very unfortunate!
Iulia V.
Iasi
I use the Loreal Pressed powder every day to set my skin. And I have dry skin so I don't really like powders but this one is a really good choice! And the price is great as well!!
Stelina P.
Sets the face very well, medium coverage, matte finish. If you have oily/combo skin, it's a very good inexpensive option!
Jess B.
Nottingham
I bought this with the concealer to match and I love them both. I have oily skin and it is really good but I do have to re apply once in a while which I don’t mind doing. The mirror at the bottom is a bonus for on the go and I would definitely buy this again