Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Superliner Perfect Slim Intense Black uploaded by Drish P.Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Superliner Perfect Slim Intense Black uploaded by Chloe J.Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Superliner Perfect Slim Intense Black uploaded by emie c.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

L Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim 01 Descubre el eye liner Super Liner, con una pluma de alta precisión y larga duración. Permite un trazado preciso y uniforme en un solo gesto para una mirada más atrevida. No realizamos envíos a los siguientes destinos: Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla see more...

cindy d.
Clanton, AL
While I don't consider the Infallible Super Slim Long-Lasting Liquid Eyeliner a bad eyeliner, it didn't hit the mark for me; still, my eyeliner standards for L'oreal are very low, I've never really found one I like.
I purchased the Infallible Super Slim in black, which from the beginning had poor pigmentation (and it got worst in time). The formula doesn't apply opaque, the lines are not as intense black as I want and most times the application is patchy. Because the formula is quick-drying, layering the liner doesn't help with pigmentation. Since I've seen the black in review photos look really black and opaque, I tried to make it work; I shake it vigorously before usage, I stored it upside down, nothing works.
The formula also feathers quite easily, but a silicon eye primer helps somewhat with this.

On top of the fact that it has barely any pigmentation, I don't feel like this lasts very long, not near as long as claimed.

I kind of actually like the felt tip applicator. I'm not an eyeliner expert, but the felt tip glides easily and I can get a nice flick. I can get thinner or thicker lines easily. The ergonomics are great for a drugstore eyeliner, with the rubber easy-to-grip area; the overall hold is quite comfortable.

So overall, not the greatest eyeliner for myself personally.
wa s.
port louis
it is my favourite eyeliner of all..it super hyper easy to apply and those with very small eyes,this eyeliner is super slim as well..we can draw very thin line and also can draw a more thicker line as well..it is precise as well to do wings,,surely recommend
Paula C.
Callington
i love this eyeliner is so good because of his pen . before ive discoveree this eyeliner . i never didnt fo my eyeliner correctly and now with this eyeliner i did.. only concerne about it is just its not waterproof .. but is good for the money
Chiara d.
Torino
Questo eye liner mi piace molto per il suo nero intenso e per una facile e comoda stesura, quando viene tracciata la linea rimane perfetta al primo colpo e si asciuga subito
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
I like this eyeliner, so easy to apply on the eyes. I bought it from 4 months and it doesn’t finish till now.. so easy to use because the tip is slim and long you can draw a liner easily.. easy to remove.
Drish P.
I like this eyeliner and it lasts all day long!! I recommend this product because it is very nice black colour and the pointy part of this eyeliner is fine!!! Definitely recommend this product.
emie c.
I love it! Really good eyeliner. I like that slim and precise felt tip that it made it so easy to use to get the perfect winged!
Chloe J.
montpellier
Un de mes liner préféré. Il est précis, pigmenté, vraiment intense. La pointe est fine et gorgée de produit jusqu'à la pointe