L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Concealer Palette; is the 1st concealer palette with 2 high coverage, colour-correcting shades and 3 shades to conceal. The lightweight formula allows you to layer multiple colours without the overload, leaving an even, smooth finish. Use the lilac corrector shade to brighten dark circles and dullness and the green corrector shade to neutralise redness. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Concealer Palette; features: - Total camo coverage for up to 24 hrs - Our 1st concealer palette to brighten, correct and neutralise - Lightweight formula makes it easy to layer and blend - High intensity pigment creates full coverage - Longwear formula that lasts throughout the day.

Este producto es de alta gama
Start your review of Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Concealer Palette concealer palette!
Newburgh, IN
Purchased at: Target
I love this palatte! It allows me to correct [email protected] skin tone issues in one compact. I LOVE the peach colors to help correct my under eye circles and the yellow tone to brighten my eyes up. I use the green to correct red spots and love the purple to give my dull spots a boost!
Combination / Dullness
Shreveport, LA
Color correction power is 10/10. Redness? Purples? Pinks? No problem. This concealer has you totally covered. Blends perfect, I have absolutely no complaints.
Sharjah, Shahba Area
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Concealer Palette concealer palette uploaded by Hurriya K.
This palette comes in 5 shades. I bought this palette online thinking that the first 3shades are yellow peach and orange( they looked that way) which would be perfect for color correcting according to my skintone.But unfortunately when the palette arrived the first 3shades are just mere concealer shades.They are nothing like a colour corrector but more like a beige concealer shades. However I have used all the three and they work pretty well.I apply them with a damp sponge and set it quickly with a setting powder orelse it tends to crease alot. The purple shade is ahmaazinggg colour corrector to hide really dark spot or marks. I haven't used the green shade yet.
Combination / Blackheads, Dark Spots
kuraby
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Concealer Palette concealer palette uploaded by Taylah K.
I am in love with this product and use it everyday.I Definitely need to purchase a new one. so easy to blend and gives great coverage. I use this everyday to shape my brows definitely need another one soon.
Jenin
It is the best correcter ever, so smooth, so easy and really correct acne, it includes all shades you need, don’t forget it includes all shades of concealer, so beautiful not so cheap, but it lasts I’ve bought since along time
Oily / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity
Saldus pagasts
I don’t really need this products because I don’t really have colorful spots on my face but it has a lot of coverage and it’s really buildable so it would work on different skin types and on different imperfections.
Combination / Blackheads
suceava
It’s a good product. I like that it have 3 different shades of concealer, for each skin tone. I like it because I can use the darkest one for doing my contour (like a little #beautytrick 😉) The shades fore covering black spots under the eyes or red spots on the face are good , but not so effective.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Nogent sur oise
This is a really handy and neat little palette. Nice sleek design and the products are very good. I especially love the 3 beige shades, they work so well at erasing my dark eye circles. The darkest shade easily takes care of my under eye blue/purple circles and the middle beige shade I use on my lids as it works well as a primer and also covers the darkness I can get there. The lightest beige I use to cover my freckles or any red marks like spider veins or acne pigmentation. The purple shade works well as an overall brightener, I find using it on my high points brings out a natural looking highlight. The only shade I can't get to work for me is the green, no matter how light I am with it my skin looks pasty and sickly (but greens in general don't work for me I don't think it is a fault of the product). What I love most is how light and comfortable the product is to wear and once applied, it seems to stay fast and not crease or break down. I use a concealer brush to dot it in the areas I need (use a very light hand, it is really highly pigmented) then I use a mini beauty blender to blend. It dries and sets in approximately 20-30 seconds and then you can apply more if needed or keep going with your makeup.
Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity
madrid
This perfect, I love this because is ver very good, maybe if I brought more I just tried that and I'm delighted with the product, it's from alra cobertur and I love it because I want to have more product of lorela
Dry / Dark Spots
Marbella
When I bought this it was the last one in the shop. I originally wasn’t going to buy it but I ended up doing it. It is my go to colour correcting palette. It is easy to apply to my face and it blends nicely. If you don’t have this then you should. It is also affordable.
Oily / Redness