BeautyLipLip MakeupSkinCeuticals
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique

Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick; is a bold, moisturising matte lipstick packed with pure pigments for vivid colour and enriched with oils for hydration and comfort. L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick; features: - Matte is more - More matte, more pigment, more moisture - Pure soft pigments for our most intense colour impact - Enriched with Camelia oil for enhanced comfort.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique!
How would you rate this product?
Chiara V.
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by Chiara V.
I have this lipstick in the color 472. 💜 I like the product. It is easy to apply and it feels comfortable on the lips. It is not long lasting as a lip tint, but being a lipstick it is okay. The color is matte and full. I like the simple but elegant pack. L'Oréal
Megan W.
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by Megan W.
I really like this shade, it's nudey pink it's my favourite type of colour. It's nice and smooth on the lips with a bit of shine but not too much. If you didn't like shine you could just dust it lightly with some translucent powder. It smells nice and I've always liked there black and gold components. Love these. Highly recommended.
Kiki T.
Thessaloniki
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by Kiki T.
Neutral light pinky color , perfect for daily use.. I could wear it all day!! New line Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique
Kíra K.
graz
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by Kíra K.
Looks so good on lips! I never had to worry about getting it all over my face so it stays on for ever haha. I even had issues to get it of the next day but that shows me that the price was worth it. Perfect for party’s or events.
muniba Z.
Dubai
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by muniba Z.
Its my most favorite color from loreal color rich collection..it is matte in nature however doesn't make your lips dry at all..still has a semi creamy texture.. love the beautiful packaging.. I would definitely get another one when this one finishes.. it is pinkish peach in tone.. I love this beautiful shade .. it doesn't even gets eaten away and stays.. Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique
Vishnu B.
Brisbane, QLD
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by Vishnu B.
Undoubtedly my favourite matte lipstick from drugstore and would never get bored of using these lipsticks, amazing velvety formula which is highly pigmented, but but but lemme tell u it does transfer and smudge a bit but in-spite of that abs in love with variety in shades that suits all skin tones and good for dry lips as it has intense hydration and lightweight formula💄👄
Evelin V.
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by Evelin V.
All about L'Oréal lipsticks is awesome, have so fully color, 5✨on quality, I love the creamy sensation and how it smell L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick - 241 Purple Calltime (3.7gm)
Ruby W.
I got these off a family member and are so nice! I got it in a rosey pinkish nude colour and they are so creamy and nice. They are really pigmented and can be used without a lip liner! Very affordable and would buy again. 100% recommend!
Truc D.
Melbourne
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by Truc D.
I admit I am not a fan of their lipsticks. With the release of their Perfectly Matte line, I have read a lot of raves and good reviews of these babies which made me really curious and excited to try for myself. And fell in love instantly
Lara D.
Skinceuticals L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick 640 Erotique uploaded by Lara D.
Très bonne odeure, texture plutot agréable, très gai à appliquer, tient bien voire même difficile à enlever,... Couleure charmante, ne craque pas, reste intacte une fois appliquer, demande un retouche pas très souvent, bon rapport qualité prix.

Looking for your answer?