SkinCeuticals LHA Toner

Glycolic acid toner to help get rid of clogged pores and remove surface dead skin cells with lipo-hydroxy acid.

Would anyone recommend this for a first time user?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals LHA Toner!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,434 reviews
SkinCeuticals LHA Toner uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is the Skinceuticals LHA toner and it retails for $40.00. This is a facial toner for oily skin or aging skin prone to breakouts. It deep cleans and exfoliates to prevent breakouts. This has LHA, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid. This is effective to help clear up a breakout but some people may be put off by the alcohol. It does have a light scent of alcohol and may be drying with use. That’s why this is ideal for those with oily skin.
Kiana C.
Tucson, AZ
SkinCeuticals LHA Toner uploaded by Kiana C.
I have used SkinCeuticals for years and I can tell you the product line absolutely works. Excellent toner! This really helped my complexion and pore size. It removes residual makeup after washing face and it is not drying, gentle on my face.
Diana W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Skinceuticals LHA Toner has been my go-to for 3 years. You do NOT have to have acne to benefit from this toner - it's glycolic acid properties is amazing for turning over skin cells to prevent breakouts, keep skin fresh, minimize wrinkles and fine lines and allow your skincare to soak in better. I prefer the old spray bottle to their new packaging.
Avelene V.
Champlin
I have recently incorporated this LHA toner into my skincare routine and am seeing results in my skin already! I have acne prone skin and mascne has been something I have been dealing with in these times. I use this solution in my evening skincare routine after cleanser and before serums - focusing more on my cheek and jaw area but still applying a light coating to my entire face as well. I will say, there is a slight tingle when the product is applied but it is minimal - so to those with sensitive skin I would suggest by slowly introducing the product as to not irritate your skin!
Julieth C.
Bakersfield, CA
Lo uso 2 veces por semana , ayuda a controlar los brotes y puntos negros en mi nariz ayuda full con la grasa ...esta marca definitivamente es lo mejor para el cuidado del rostro
Andrea B.
Foxborough, MA
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is a good toner for people with acne prone skin. It definitely lifts left over oil and dirt that a cleanser did not fully clear out. I found it to be slightly drying. Like others the bottle does leak and is hard to travel with. I actually transferred the robot into my empty SkinCeuticals glycolic cleanser bottle and it has been great.
Sara F.
Very good toner, but smells like rubbing alcohol. Feels a little harsh too since there is a slight burn, but barely anything. Feels like it’s working overnight!
Karina E.
Contains alcohol, burns my skinI wish I had read the ingredients before purchasing this toner, because alcohol is the second ingredient and I wouldn't have purchased had I known that. I don't expect alcohol in brands at this price-point. I don't have sensitive or reactive skin but this makes my skin incredibly itchy after application, like a burning sensation.
Rachael S.
Palos Park, IL
This is a favorite product of mine. I struggle with dry skin and this toner will help the cell turnover on my face. I use it after cleansing at night. It would probably be too much twice a day. It is pricey but itll last awhile. If you have any open zits, this will burn a bit but that goes away. My face is much smoother after using it
KEELY C.
Tampa
Out of all of my SC products, this one is a little harsh for my skin. I use it once in awhile if I’m oily or breaking out but it is too drying for every day use for me. I have normal/combo skin