Skinceuticals LHA Solution Priming Skin Toner for Oily Skin, 8.0 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Megan E.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Contains a low pH blend of lipo hydroxy acid (LHA), glycolic acid and salicylic acid. Helps effectively eliminate excess residue and dull, dead skin cells while unclogging pores. see more...

Laleh T.
Pairing this with the LHA Cleanser worked miracles for my acne prone skin. It was. Mildly drying, however it really helped eliminate my acne. It is a bit pricey but the bottle is large and lasts some time.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
This is a great product for those, like myself, who are prone to breakouts because it not only helps with oil production, it minimizes pores.
Diana W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This toner clears my skin up like none other and preps the face for their serums and moisturizers. I highly recommend!
Michele C.
New Jersey
I love this toner. I apply it twice a day after cleansing with the AHA/BHA cleanser. Keeps my skin clear.
Jennifer H.
['Virginia Bch', 'VA'], VA
This toner works amazing for acne and anti aging. It helps to finish pores and so much more. I love it!
Bailey M.
Carmel, IN
amazing helps with my oily skin and definitely works wonders!!! worth the money
Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
This is my go to toner. It works so well for my skin. My skin is very acne prone so I have to be very careful with my beauty products. This product doesn't dry my skin, doesn't have much of a smell and keeps my skin in wonderful shape. I totally recommend.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
This is really great on my oily skin and I have only been using it three weeks and I can see a difference.
touki s.
Is it doing a good job
Grete I.
Tartu
Should i get it even of i have more like normal/dry skin?? How much does it cost?
Sydney M.
East Hartford , CT
Is this worth the price over other much more affordable toners?