Skinceuticals LHA Solution Priming Skin Toner for Oily Skin, 8.0 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Megan E.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Contains a low pH blend of lipo hydroxy acid (LHA), glycolic acid and salicylic acid. Helps effectively eliminate excess residue and dull, dead skin cells while unclogging pores. see more...

Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
I use this in conjunction with the LHA Cleanser. My husband uses this as well. There not scent to it and a bottle lasts forever. I have repurchased this item. It isn’t cheap, but it’s really helped with my acne.
Samantha L.
Merriam, KS
Love this toner, use it everyday, twice a day. It lasts a long time I think I have had mine for a year and am almost out. I have combination skin and get breakouts. I may have finally find my skin care routine that works for me and this is part of the lineup.
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
I loved this at first, it felt like my skin was clean and my pores were shrinking but then my skin got overly dry and more whiteheads and blackheads appeared. The salicylic acid and the alcohol denat together may just of been too much.
Robynne W.
Raleigh, NC
I received this in a gift basket I won from my derm and must say, I like this. I use it right after washing my face to remove any residue I may have missed and restore my pH. There's a slight tingle which I enjoy. Great brand!
Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
This is the best toner for oily skin and clogged pores. It’s breaks down the dirt while balancing your skins PH. I can definitely tell a difference in my Skin if I don’t use my lha toner. Highly recommend.
Airickuh M.
Portland, CT
My favorite toner! It takes off any excess makeup or oils without stripping or drying my dry skin. I use this morning and night and it’s been helping my pore size as well
Alison K.
Rockford, MI
I am in LOVE with this toner. I use it everyday after I wash my face. I’m on my second bottle of this stuff and after I’m done with this one I’ll be buying more!!
Sarah K.
Lexington, KY
This went in the trash. I wasn't as educated about skincare when I bought it. It uses a low molecular weight alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, in high amounts. This particular type of alcohol, in high amounts, is bad for the skin overtime. I like that this toner contains both an AHA (glycolic acid) and a BHA (salicylic acid), and that it is at a correct pH to exfoliate. It definitely worked great for my skin at first. However overtime, the long term of using denatured alcohol began showing up on my skin. My skin got angry and red! Per my dermatologist's recommendation, I switched to denatured alcohol-free exfoliants, and my skin thanks me for it.
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
The best toner! My skin has never been smoother. Been using for about two weeks and my acne is decreasing. I also use the LHA cleanser and the anti-aging and acne serum. I bought it at dermstore.com for 20% off!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
AMAZING! My back has always given me trouble. And finally I went to youtube and found Cassandra Bankson, who recommended this product. I have seen a huge difference! Also since it is a spray, it is easier to get evenly on my back. LOVE!
touki s.
Is it doing a good job
Grete I.
Tartu
Should i get it even of i have more like normal/dry skin?? How much does it cost?
Sydney M.
East Hartford , CT
Is this worth the price over other much more affordable toners?