BY SKINCEUTICALS

Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, skinceuticals LHA cleansing gel combines potent cleansing agents with LHA, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid to decongest pores, smooth irregularities, and brighten skin. Additionally, the triple combination of exfoliating agents works in concert with LHA solution and LHA serum to prime skin for clinical procedures and professional treatments. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis B.
When my face began breaking out into an acne war zone, I decided to try this brand. I can tell you, I’ve never looked back. I absolutly love this brand and a little goes a long way. This product works for acne without stripping your natural oils away like most acne washes tend to do. If you are struggling with acne this is the wash for you!
Esther I.
Really helps with those pesky breakouts. I use this one twice a week. Gets really down into your pores and cleans them out. I bought this at my first job working at a spa and have used it ever since. A little pricey but so worth it.
Briana A.
Asheville, NC
I use this everyday! It’s my morning and night go to facial cleanser. I would recommend to anyone with problem or sensitive skin! It helps clear acne and smooth the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and moist!
Laleh T.
This is by far the best face wash I have ever used. It lathers really well and gets my face squeaky clean. I have never had such amazing results from any other face wash. This cleared up my acne with in days and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to use prescription drugs.
desert_lisek
I loved this cleanser. I am 40 years old and sometimes breakout. This  product makes my skin  soft and keeps pimples away. The only issue I ever had was that frequently the product was not available on line and had to wait for it to be restocked. Worth the wait. :)
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
I've been using this cleanser for the last month and even though I'm only a quarter way through the bottle I'm already repurchasing I always want this around. It gives a lovely almost medicinal cooling sensation while cleansing. Which I find super refreshing and really makes me feel my face is proper cleansed. It also foams up really well when you add a bit of water. I think I was a bit flaky when I first stared using it but I my skin adjusted after a few uses. I would recommend this for anyone it's combo or oily skin.
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
As an esthetician I was trained that this is a product that is only good for very oily/ acne prone skin, that being said if that’s the type of skin that you have it works wonders! I’ve never used it because of my personal skin type but I have many clients that love this product. It’s a nice gel consistency and you don’t need to use that much ( about a dime size) when recommending this product I would start out using it once a day and adjust it to your needs after that because it can be harsh on the skin at first.
Margarita C.
I love this product! I I have dealt with problematic skin for years and felt like I've tried everything with no luck. Once I started using skinceuticals cleanser I noticed immediately how clean my skin felt. The product is a great size so you don't run out right away. Definitely my go to cleanser for a deep clean feeling.
Cam x.
This is the holy grail of cleansers for Oily/problematic skin. I have tried countless drugstore brands like Neutrogena, Clean and Clear etc. but none of them delivered like this cleansing gel. It is quit pricey but I can tell you it is completely worth the price and then some. It comes out like a gel but foams up to a lather when applied to the skin and washes off feeling clean and not at all drying or abrasive.
Katie N.
I purchased this because I felt like my skin was used to my regular cleanser and while I really liked how well it cleaned my face, I had to wash my face twice with it because to feel like my face was really clean. I also have very sensitive eyes and if it got in them it would burn a little.