BY SKINCEUTICALS

Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, skinceuticals LHA cleansing gel combines potent cleansing agents with LHA, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid to decongest pores, smooth irregularities, and brighten skin. Additionally, the triple combination of exfoliating agents works in concert with LHA solution and LHA serum to prime skin for clinical procedures and professional treatments. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
I have had this product for about 2 weeks now, and my skin has never felt softer! I do have some acne still, however it seems to be minimizing. I also use the LHA toner and the anti aging and acne serum. Love this product! Got it at dermstore.com with 20% off.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
After getting a facial, my esthetician recommended this. My skin has really cleared up without any side effects from the ingredients. I use this daily! Highly recommend and I will repurchase!!
Erin K.
Joliet
I have very oily skin and this keeps my oily skin at bay. Refreshing feeling. Keeps me from breaking out. Ive been usinf this cleanser for 2 years now.
Lainey E.
Abilene, TX
Never ever using another cleanser. My face has never looked so clear ! I'm afraid to try anything else
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this cleanser for the last month and even though I'm only a quarter way through the bottle I'm already repurchasing I always want this around. It gives a lovely almost medicinal cooling sensation while cleansing. Which I find super refreshing and really makes me feel my face is proper cleansed. It also foams up really well when you add a bit of water. I think I was a bit flaky when I first stared using it but I my skin adjusted after a few uses. I would recommend this for anyone it's combo or oily skin.
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
As an esthetician I was trained that this is a product that is only good for very oily/ acne prone skin, that being said if that’s the type of skin that you have it works wonders! I’ve never used it because of my personal skin type but I have many clients that love this product. It’s a nice gel consistency and you don’t need to use that much ( about a dime size) when recommending this product I would start out using it once a day and adjust it to your needs after that because it can be harsh on the skin at first.
desert_lisek
I loved this cleanser. I am 40 years old and sometimes breakout. This  product makes my skin  soft and keeps pimples away. The only issue I ever had was that frequently the product was not available on line and had to wait for it to be restocked. Worth the wait. :)
Laleh T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best face wash I have ever used. It lathers really well and gets my face squeaky clean. I have never had such amazing results from any other face wash. This cleared up my acne with in days and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to use prescription drugs.
Margarita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I I have dealt with problematic skin for years and felt like I've tried everything with no luck. Once I started using skinceuticals cleanser I noticed immediately how clean my skin felt. The product is a great size so you don't run out right away. Definitely my go to cleanser for a deep clean feeling.
Cam x.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the holy grail of cleansers for Oily/problematic skin. I have tried countless drugstore brands like Neutrogena, Clean and Clear etc. but none of them delivered like this cleansing gel. It is quit pricey but I can tell you it is completely worth the price and then some. It comes out like a gel but foams up to a lather when applied to the skin and washes off feeling clean and not at all drying or abrasive.