Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Masque uploaded by April B.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

This deeply hydrating masque is enriched with vitamin B5 to aid the skin in restoring a healthy appearance. Ideal for all skin types, Hydrating B5 Masque includes a unique complex containing constituents of the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) to help restore skin's optimal moisture balance and maintain a radiant, healthy appearance. see more...

• This product seems so expensive. Is it really worth the p...1 Answers
  • Does this masque dry your face out?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the almost $60???5 Answers
Jennifer C.
Give me ANYTHING skinceuticals! The brand is legendary, and loved by the skincare industry, including my plastic surgeon (no surgery yet, but they really recommend it). It's definitely pricy, but I simply can't place a price on a youthful result!
Caitlin H.
Marcy, NY
Skinceuticals is amazing! As an esthetician this is my favorite skin care brand and I use this in my spa and take a lot of pride in it! I love this mask and I even sleep in it! I have normal to oily skin and it just helps replenish my skin!!
Sarah W.
This product definitely does what it is designed for. My only issue is thetexture, it’s very sticky and insanely frustrating to get off hands after applying. But the after result is 👌🏻. Definitely worth the buy if you are dry and itchy.
Miranda W.
Florissant , MO
It’s a amazing product IF your skin doesn’t react to it. I’ve seen several of my clients react badly to this product to I have to be cautious when using it. I personally have never had a reaction from it and I use it 3 times a week to dive my skin that gulp of hydration it needs. This product is good for ALL skin types because EVERYONE could use extra hydration to their skin (oil does not equal moisture in the skin) I use lots of SC products and I think they’re well worth the money.
Asahya H.
01830
Well does this work I'm about to buy one of these products I heard really good reviews and I have bout so of these products before and it's been great and not to pricey at all i recommend buying these products and now I'm gonna buy one of these right now
Bailey H.
Bentonville, AR
This stuff is amazing. It's very cooling and hydrated my face like no other masque I'd tried before. I would recommend this to almost anybody, even if you don't have extremely dry skin. I would definitely buy again.
Maria G.
Tyler, TX
It has glycerin so if you mosturize before foundation it helps it stick to your face and it keeps my dry skin from having dry spots and keeps it moisturized af
Would buy again and would recommend
Gladys E.
Amazing product it leaves my face so refreshed I love using it at the end of the day once my make up is all gone leave skin so smooth definitely recommend!
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
Great hydration mask for the skin makes ur skin feel so refreshed after you take it off not like other mask that I've tried before
Taylor A.
Linthicum, MD
Such a great mask. Perfect for dry/dehydrated skin. Leaves the skin feeling radiant and glowing after the first use.
Bianca B.
Where can I purchase?
Saman S.
High Point, NC
Is this good and does it really work
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Is this worth the almost $60???
Gabriela R.
Merioneth Street, Bristol
Mas gente sera que isso funciona mesmo?
Nathalia R.
brasil
O que eu faço para receber esses produtos????