Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Masque uploaded by April B.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

This deeply hydrating masque is enriched with vitamin B5 to aid the skin in restoring a healthy appearance. Ideal for all skin types, Hydrating B5 Masque includes a unique complex containing constituents of the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) to help restore skin's optimal moisture balance and maintain a radiant, healthy appearance. see more...

• This product seems so expensive. Is it really worth the price?1 Answers
  • Does this masque dry your face out?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the almost $60???5 Answers
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Bentonville, AR
This stuff is amazing. It's very cooling and hydrated my face like no other masque I'd tried before. I would recommend this to almost anybody, even if you don't have extremely dry skin. I would definitely buy again.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Tyler, TX
It has glycerin so if you mosturize before foundation it helps it stick to your face and it keeps my dry skin from having dry spots and keeps it moisturized af
Would buy again and would recommend
Gladys E.
Gladys E.
Amazing product it leaves my face so refreshed I love using it at the end of the day once my make up is all gone leave skin so smooth definitely recommend!
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
Great hydration mask for the skin makes ur skin feel so refreshed after you take it off not like other mask that I've tried before
Kevie M.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
B5 is so good for your skin! And also your hair and nails. I have dry skin and this masque feels so good!
Rina L.
Rina L.
Miami, United State
Todo lo que tenga que ver con embellecimiento del rostro y de la piel corporal en si es de mi interés.
Leah H.
Leah H.
This is a great hydration masque. It feels great not to pricey for me and I just love this product
Hidrata? Super né ! Compre e sinta a hidratação poderosa desse produto incrível
Asahya H.
Asahya H.
01830
Well does this work I'm about to buy one of these products I heard really good reviews and I have bout so of these products before and it's been great and not to pricey at all i recommend buying these products and now I'm gonna buy one of these right now
Leticia D.
Leticia D.
Miami , FL
Great hydration mask. So cold and cooling once you apply it. Even better for post procedures. Love this stuff.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Where can I purchase?
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC
Is this good and does it really work
chyna r.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the almost $60???
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
São Paulo/SP
Mas gente sera que isso funciona mesmo?
Priya P.
Priya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this masque dry your face out?