BY SKINCEUTICALS

An oil free hydrating serum replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion

SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive

SKIN CONDITION: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Acne, Aging

Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. This oil free moisturizer combines vitamin B5 with hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator, to help bind moisture to the skin. It can be used alone or with a daily moisturizer to provide extra hydration, and is an ideal moisturizer for acne prone skin.

How To Use:

Using fingertips, apply 2-3 drops to the entire face, neck, and chest. Avoid the eye area. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.

aqua / water / eau, phenoxyethanol, calcium pantothenate, sodium hyaluronate

• Does this product help with making face oily because I'd ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandria K.
Seattle
After getting my last monthly facial my esthetician recommended a few products to me because I had been complaining about my dull skin.. (I just wanted that perfect glow without wearing makeup like she did!) She recommended this product which I was a little hesitant to buy because of the price. IT WAS SO WORTH IT! I put it on after I wash my face and after my eye cream and retinol right before I moisturize and my skin literally glows the next day!! It's a miracle and I will use this daily. Highly recommend it, it just goes on smooth and leaves your skin moisturized and feeling amazing.
Michelle G.
Really simple product but I do really like it. You can wear it alone or mix with other products.I like mixing it with vitamin C .It's oil free and it's a really hydrating serum. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin. It has hyaluronic acid in it which they say is the body's natural hydrator so that's nice to have. Price isn't bad considering it's from skinceuticals.
Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
This is kind of an interesting product. It’s more like a serum but it’s a moisturizer. I really like it for more oily skin, but it stays a little sticky so I LOVE it as a hydrating primer. I always tell my patients to use this stuff after microneedling and intense laser treatments.
Emily S.
I use this product a few evenings a week. I wake up and my skin feels hydrated and smooth, but not oily! I normally don’t use skin oils but with winter skin dryness, this product has been a great thing to have on hand.
Kristin W.
Nashville, TN
I love this gel. The texture is so soft and feels amazing right when you put it on. It doesn’t have a smell and is pretty light weight. I put this on before any of my other moisturizers. My dermatologist recommended it and I’m glad I gave it a chance. It’s great for when your skin is healing after a chemical peel
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
In love with this product. This is great to use in addition to moisturizer when skin is feeling dry, looking dull. I personally like the overall appearance of my makeup when I use this under. I recommend this and really any product from this brand to others looking for tried and true professional skin care products
Charlin F.
This B5 Gel is absolutely amazing. I use it on my stomach after microneedling every night and the results I’ve seen have been amazing. I’ve undergone 7 abdominal surgeries and my stomach is covered in scars. This has been the first product to show me results! And it helps with stretch marks.
Kathy R.
Brooklyn, NY
Hydrates while not being sticky. I have really dry, sensitive skin and use this over the Skinceuticals exfoliating toner and under a Skinceuticals daily moisturizer every day. I sometimes use overnight under a mask.
Hannah C.
cincinnati
I have dry/combo skin and use this after using a deep cleansing mask and it has worked wonders for my skin!! Highly recommend! Smaller pores, overall better texture, and helped even out my skin tone!
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
I like how the ingredient list is minimal and it doesn’t look like it’d break you out but it also didn’t do anything to improve my products or issues either. Definitely not worth the $80 and it was sticky.
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
Does this product help with making face oily because I'd like to try it if it does ❤😉