BY SKINCEUTICALS

A non-irritating cleanser Thoroughly removes dirt impurities Cleanses without drying skin Contains emollient, skin conditioning Helps soothe calm sensitive or traumatized skin Suitable for daily use Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - CleanserProduct Size: 240ml/8oz see more...

SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
  • "It's one of my favorite face cleansers. No scent, not too pricy and very gentle for sensitive skin. I've used up 3 bottles so I stand by my love for the brand. Great packaging and pump. I would buy again and again!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great cleanser that isn't over drying. It has a creamy texture that is gentle and moisturizing. Product is unscented. This is perfect for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I love how gentle this cleanser is. I don’t have sensitive skin but I have ridiculously dry skin, so it’s important for me to use a moisturizing cleanser. This fits the bill!
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
Great gentle cleanser that removes makeup and doesn’t strip my skin if moisture. I definitely have to use a washcloth to get ALL my makeup off but I like that it isn’t too drying or harsh and I can use it everyday, morning and night
Victoria B.
I love this & have been using it for years for m sensitive, redness prone skin. Incredible value for the product. Always effective, calms my skin down in any weather. I recommend to anyone with skin that needs pampering and calming and especially anyone prone to rosacea / redness.
Bailey D.
I keep this cleanser in the shower and use it everyday to wash my face. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this cleanser does not irritate my face. It leaves my face clean and smooth.
Esther I.
Best cleanser!! Have used this since I was 21 and this my holy grail facial cleanser. I can really see the difference in my skin tone and pore size. Will always buy this one.
Dani R.
I like this cleanser as it’s gentle yet effective and does not have harsh chemicals etc. However I prefer the gel version as the other on this one is not as rich and foamy.
Emelia L.
Erie, PA
Skin Ceuticals products are so amazing and leave your skin looking and feeling beautiful. They are strong enough without being too harsh and are very effective.
Kathy P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser was so gentle on my sensitive skin. It didn’t dry my skin like many cleaners do and it left my skin feeling clean unlike some gentle cleaners.
Magdalena L.
I like this cleanser! You can feel your skin so clean and smooth. I like the texture and the smell, for me smells like citrus. I love this brand!!
m a.
My dermatologist prescribed me this and I love it!! I use it every night and morning!! It helps yo clear my blemishes and never dries me out!!

Walmart