BY SKINCEUTICALS

A non-irritating cleanser Thoroughly removes dirt impurities Cleanses without drying skin Contains emollient, skin conditioning Helps soothe calm sensitive or traumatized skin Suitable for daily use Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - CleanserProduct Size: 240ml/8oz see more...

SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
  • "It's one of my favorite face cleansers. No scent, not too pricy and very gentle for sensitive skin. I've used up 3 bottles so I stand by my love for the brand. Great packaging and pump. I would buy again and again!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great cleanser that isn't over drying. It has a creamy texture that is gentle and moisturizing. Product is unscented. This is perfect for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Shelley P.
Charlotte
I gave it five stars for post-procedure use. It is very gentle. No stinging or burning. But, for regular, day-to-day use, I would rate it 4 stars, because there are better daily cleansers for the price.
Kristen C.
Great for sensitive skin, doesn't cause breakouts or irritation. Effective for cleansing and removing makeup. Good value for the price, lasts a long time. Sturdy packaging. Will definitely buy again!
Angela m.
Dunlap
So feel the same about this product!
It’s amazing. It Gentle and feels fresh on your skin and it does a great job cleaning the skin!
Great for teens and older people
Alison K.
Rockford, MI
This gentle cleanser is the best 😍 I use it everyday before bed. I have sensitive skin and this isn’t harsh at all and really helps keep my skin looking amazing!
trisha V.
SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser is the best. I like that this cleanser is very gentle on my skin. I use it with my Clarisonic once a day. My skin always feel clean and hydrated when I use this cleanser. I purchased this online and the cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend this cleanser if you want healthy skin.
Micki B.
APO, AE
I love this cleanser! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because Skinceuticals used to have another product called "Cleansing Cream" that was just slightly better. Of coarse they discontinued it! (Story of my life) This product does leave my skin clean and soft, even without immediately moisturizing. Worth the slightly higher then average cleanser price.
Karen O.
Been using this for a few weeks now. It cleanses well and my skin feels soft after I rinse it. I use it in the morning for a gentle cleanse. Not sure if I will repurchase just because I like to try different cleanser when I use one up. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a good gentle morning cleanser. At night I use a different cleanser.
Whitney B.
Charlotte, NC
My absolutely favorite face wash!! It completely washes away all makeup - except waterproof eye makeup. I purchased it at a spa after it was used during my facial about a year ago and haven't stopped purchasing it! Totally worth the price and it lasts for months! Super clean scent (barely there).
Stephanie d.
Riverside, CA
I have sensitive skin so when I’m breaking out or need a gentle cleanser this is my go to. A little goes along way. Only disadvantage is that it is gentle so if your looking for something to fight acne it hasn’t shown much improvement in that aspect for myself.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I got a sample size of this after a facial and loved how thick and rich this feels. I would highly recommend if you have sensitive skin or dry skin. I know it’s pricey, but it’s worth the investment.

Walmart