BY SKINCEUTICALS

A non-irritating cleanser Thoroughly removes dirt impurities Cleanses without drying skin Contains emollient, skin conditioning Helps soothe calm sensitive or traumatized skin Suitable for daily use Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - CleanserProduct Size: 240ml/8oz see more...

SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
  • "It's one of my favorite face cleansers. No scent, not too pricy and very gentle for sensitive skin. I've used up 3 bottles so I stand by my love for the brand. Great packaging and pump. I would buy again and again!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great cleanser that isn't over drying. It has a creamy texture that is gentle and moisturizing. Product is unscented. This is perfect for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I use obagi gentle cleanser and night to remove makeup and use this in the AM when I was to just cleanse off my night creams and want something a little more creamy. It’s perfect for AM use but I don’t like to use this for makeup removal. Smells wonderful also!
Macy M.
Spring , TX
I use my face wash to clean my brushes. I’m not sure if that’s 100% best for the life span of my brushes but I figure if I’m putting it on my face then I should clean it with my facial cleanser. I use it on all my brushes and have never had problems!
Giovana F.
I thought it was "meh" especially for the price point. Didn't see much of a difference in my skin and I was not pleased with it overall. Didn't take off my make up either. I did like the fresh feeling it gives you when you use it, but other than that it's not something I'd buy again.
Rachel c.
Cold Spring, KY
This was recommended to me by my MD. I will never buy another cleanser perfectly pH balanced for my skin. This was my first time buying this and although a little pricey, it lasts a long time and well worth it
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it to me. I’m a repeat user and this product cleanses my face gently. Great value for the effectiveness of the product. I would purchase again and recommend to my clients.
Krista C.
Denver, CO
The product works well, but it doesn’t necessarily smooth my skin. I was using this until my dermatologist suggested I use CeraVe. I feel like there are other products more cost effective for the same results.
Cheyenne M.
Wayside, WV
I love this stuff it's so gentle on my skin. I want to purchase again but I'm not sure where it came from. It was a gift. It was so effective and so easy on my skin. I would recommend it to others for sure.
Kristi E.
Little Rock, AR
I did not enjoy this gentle cleanser as much as I did others. This cleanser did not clean my face enough to where I felt like I didn’t need to wash my face again. I still had makeup residue left on my face after one wash. I was disappointed.
Blake S.
Nashville, TN
I used to use this product twice every single day. Although I have moved on to a different Skinceuticals product, this one was amazing. It’s a little pricey, but it really does the trick. My skin felt great and stayed clear when I used it.
Baylee R.
Herriman, UT
I love this cleanser very much! It's a bit pricey for a cleanser, but I love the way it makes my skin feel. No harmful ingredients in this for you skin, and I feel like it has helped my skin a lot.

Walmart