BY SKINCEUTICALS

A non-irritating cleanser Thoroughly removes dirt impurities Cleanses without drying skin Contains emollient, skin conditioning Helps soothe calm sensitive or traumatized skin Suitable for daily use Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - CleanserProduct Size: 240ml/8oz see more...

SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
  • "It's one of my favorite face cleansers. No scent, not too pricy and very gentle for sensitive skin. I've used up 3 bottles so I stand by my love for the brand. Great packaging and pump. I would buy again and again!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great cleanser that isn't over drying. It has a creamy texture that is gentle and moisturizing. Product is unscented. This is perfect for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Taylor B.
Georgetown
This cleanser is exactly what the label says, gentle. It smells very, very good! The consistency of this wash is more of a lotion, it does not suds up like a typical wash. It is safe to use when pregnant, which is important for me right now!
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
Have to wash my face twice to actually feel I got everything off but other then that it keeps my face well moisturized and doesn’t dry my skin out. I got it as a gift for signing up to the vip program at the Ned spa I go to and it works great!
Ansley B.
Lexington
This is a great cleanser. Gets all my makeup off without striping my skin of moisture. Which is a big deal for my dry skin. I purchased this from premiere look and found it to be well worth the price. Will repurchase.
Katie S.
Homewood
Purchased at: Sephora
This product works great on my very dry skin. It is very gentle and does not dry me out. I also have very red skin and it does not flare my skin up. I like the pump packaging and use it at night after my oil cleanse
Jamie E.
Product worked it cleanses my face didn’t take off makeup though but it was nice didn’t break me out or dry my skin but for the price I can find another cleanser just as good for a lot cheaper
Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
I can not stand this cleaner. It is so thick it doesn’t seem to CLEAN anything. I feel a film on my face after using it which makes me cleanse AGAIN. if you are EXTREMELY dry then maybe you will like it.
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
This is my favorite cleanser from their line and was recommended to use with my dermatologist prescribed medicine for acne. My face always feel super clean and moisturized. Only reason I’m taking one star off is because I’ve found that it works better for me in the winter and not the summer. Actually makes me more oily and prone to blackheads when using in the summer.
Monique H.
Cincinnati, OH
This feels like washing your face with lotion. I can't imagine a more gentle soap. I have very oily skin and this does somehow make my skin feel clean despite lacking any of the normal foaminess of a cleanser. It definitely needs to be used with a makeup remover to unclog your pores if you wear makeup, but it's very pleasant to use.
Chelsea B.
This is a very gentle cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean but I don’t feel like it prevented acne as well as the philosophy purity face wash does. I think this would be perfect for someone that is super sensitive but not acne prone. I am very sensitive but also very acne prone so I have to have a cleanser that is gentle but effective.
Celena Y.
San Jose
I think I just got a bad batch but this made me break out in red hives on my face! So sad because I heard such good things about this. The smell was delicious, like an orange peel. Didn’t get 100% of my makeup off either (pretty normal for gentle cleansers.)
Mari O.
Spanish Fort, AL
Does anyone have rosacea and use this? Does it strip your skin and worsen the redness?

Walmart