BY SKINCEUTICALS

A non-irritating cleanser Thoroughly removes dirt impurities Cleanses without drying skin Contains emollient, skin conditioning Helps soothe calm sensitive or traumatized skin Suitable for daily use Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - CleanserProduct Size: 240ml/8oz see more...

SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
  • "It's one of my favorite face cleansers. No scent, not too pricy and very gentle for sensitive skin. I've used up 3 bottles so I stand by my love for the brand. Great packaging and pump. I would buy again and again!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great cleanser that isn't over drying. It has a creamy texture that is gentle and moisturizing. Product is unscented. This is perfect for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Carrie J.
Jacksonville
Great product when my skin is feeling sensitive. It is a creamy cleanser that is helpful to remove makeup
Jenni B.
Euharlee
This is hands down one of the best cleansers I have used!! Makes my face feels so fresh and clean.
Jessica A.
Carbondale , IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
this cleanser is very gentle on my skin. it’s smooth and refreshing. it truly brightens my skin!
Sonia J.
St George , UT
I like this cleaner. It’s gentle and does not dry skin. Skin is clean and left looking good
Joan F.
This cleanser works for sensitive skin. It’s not harsh or drying. It has a nice scent.
Zoie M.
Hoover, AL
This cleanser is amazing. I use it every day. It smells really good. Helps with acne. Leaves your face moisturized. Good value and worth the money. Very effective. I will buy again.
Aditi P.
Cleveland, OH
I have sensitive skin and I have been using the skinceuticals cleanser especially more recently with my Foreo Mini 2. Its not the mist appealing smell although it works well. I used to have frequent breakout and that has reduced. I want to see how it goes once I finish this bottle.
Jesyka D.
This cleanser is a must for sensitive skin. Everything I use is too harsh for my skin and breaks me out and gives me rashes. This cleanser is gentle while getting the job done but I would recommend using something else to take your makeup off and then using this to fully cleanse. I pair this with the cleansing gel from Skinceuticals and it’s a match made in heaven. While a little pricy, it does last me over 6 months.
Diana M.
SkinCeuticals cleanser and toner when used together are perfect for all skin types. I can say that because my sister has oily skin while mine is dry and we both love these products. It is gentle on the skin and I can feel that it cleanses my face to the point where I don't need to double cleanse. The toner removes excess dirt and clarifies my skin even before I put on my makeup.
Rose L.
fantastic cleanser. I love the scent. It is on the creamy side. Always cleans out makeup and dirt. However the price is a turn off for me. I was forced to buy this to use after harsh skin treatments as a gentle cleanser. For that it was great. But that the clinic waved responsibility if I did not purchase this collection was an up sell. I would buy this again only if price dropped to $22 or so. $60+ is just too excessive for a cleanser.

Walmart