BY SKINCEUTICALS

A non-irritating cleanser Thoroughly removes dirt impurities Cleanses without drying skin Contains emollient, skin conditioning Helps soothe calm sensitive or traumatized skin Suitable for daily use Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - CleanserProduct Size: 240ml/8oz see more...

SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
  • "It's one of my favorite face cleansers. No scent, not too pricy and very gentle for sensitive skin. I've used up 3 bottles so I stand by my love for the brand. Great packaging and pump. I would buy again and again!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great cleanser that isn't over drying. It has a creamy texture that is gentle and moisturizing. Product is unscented. This is perfect for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Briauna L.
Provo, UT
My skin is super sensitive and doesn’t do well with many cleansers however when I do need a cleanser this is my go to. I don’t use it daily but probably once or twice a week and the other days I simply use Cotton rounds and micellar water. I like how clean it makes your face feel and the scent is fresh (a tad bit chemically smelling) but it’s nice. It’s great to use with clairasonic (which is when I use it).
Nicole R.
Manahawkin, NJ
I really like this cleanser! its gentle and smells really good. I like it in the winter when my skin is dehydrated. I specifically like it because its a cream based cleanser that doesn't break me out. It has a really pleasant orange smell that isn't overwhelming. Not the best at taking off makeup. Probably would need a double cleanse.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a gentle and creamy cleanser. I left it on my skin for a few minutes and I think some of it actually absorbed into my skin because when I went back to rinse it off it felt like less of it remained. I would highly recommend it for those with sensitive skin but I would not recommend it to those with oily skin. I have combination skin so I'd imagine I can use it only when I am experiencing dryness but not on a regular basis because I don't feel like it rid my skin of any oils. It was really moisturizing for a cleanser but I got a mild breakout after using it.
Kali C.
Mountain Home
Love this face wash!! This brand knows how to make skin care products!! Love the look of the bottle as well. Price is high but you only get one set of skin so take good care
Nita K.
Plano, TX
A gentle cleanser is the way to go. When it comes to skin care please don’t pile on multiple products/ chemicals on your face because it will cause your skin to react. I am currently using SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser and i am really pleased with it. It’s gentle and doesn’t dry out my skin!
Danielle R.
Paso Robles
I use this product morning and night. I liked it at first. It has a lotion-like feel to it which makes me feel like it isn't drying my skin out. But I can't get it to lather and I feel like it doesn't distribute properly over my face. I end up using more product then I probably need to.
Brittney S.
Syracuse, UT
I received this product in sample size from a rep at the company I was working for! I loved it so much that I saved most of it as I was recovering in the hospital from having my baby! It has a silky texture when applicating and cleans without being too harsh! I love this!
Megan M.
Marietta, GA
I've used this product myself, and on clients for about 5 years. It is a great, creamy cleanser, with a nice subtle orange scent. It leaves moisture in the skin, and is gentle for sensitive skin. Last year, Skinceuticals changed the formulation, and I don't like it quite as much as I used to.
One big beef with the retail packaging of this- please change to an airless pump or something! I hate that it stops pumping when a 1/3 of the bottle is still left! Then it's hard to get the rest of it out. It isn't a cheap cleanser, so it is infuriating when you can't even USE all of the product.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION: I received a complementary sample of 3 different cleanser from SkinCeuticals and it's my first time trying this. I really like the cream formula and how gentle it is. It leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed but not stripped of moisture.
Lauren G.
Absolute best cleanser. Every time I try another kind, I always come back to this because it’s the best. I got it at a local spa, wish there was an easier place to purchase. Maybe there is and i haven’t figured it out yet. I would recommend this to everyone
Mari O.
Spanish Fort, AL
Does anyone have rosacea and use this? Does it strip your skin and worsen the redness?

Walmart