SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser

Mild cream cleanser removes impurities and excess oil, while soothing and calming dry or sensitive skin

I am looking for a face cleanser that will help clear my skin up, is this a good one?
Is this good to remove makeup??
Is this ok to use after a chemical peel?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser!
Diala R.
London, United Kingdom
SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Diala R.
the skinceuticals gentle cleanser is a non-irritating cream cleanser designed to calm and soothe sensitive skin. this super creamy and lightweight formula leaves my skin feeling so clean, calm and balanced while removing impurities and makeup without any trace of residue. ⠀ key ingredients: - orange oil: to soothe and calm skin - glycerin: attracts water to the skin and retains moisture - allantoin: promotes a healthy skin barrier - emollient-rich surfactant: gently lifts debris and makeup ⠀ this cleanser has a mild, clean citrus scent to it which I personally love as it’s not too overpowering. It truly is the most gentle yet effective cleanser for sensitive/reactive skin types. can’t recommend this enough!
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Ekaterina T.
Good cleanser for dry or irritated skin. My skin feels very soft, and I don’t need to apply my hydrating cream immediately. Now I have normal to combination skin, so it seems to me, that it doesn’t removes impurities so good.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
This cleanser is perfect for pre and post facial treatments! It is extremely gentle and smells like oranges!
Lissette O.
Doral, FL
I love Skinceuticals, they are very pricey but all of their products are great, and this cleanser is part of them, really gentle with your skin and you can feel your skin soft afterwards.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
This one felt better it tingles on my skin but didn't burn my skin, it smells really good has great texture but it dried out my skin
Anne E.
new york
SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Anne E.
If you’re treating your skin with acids and peels, this cleanser is a godsend. It’s creamy, moisturizing, and makes my face feel so smooth and soft. Non irritating and professionally formulated, it’s my go-to for fall and winter weather too, when my skin needs a little extra love. SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
Kristina T.
Minneapolis, MN
This is an amazing cleanser that is so gentle for the skin. Has a great scent of light orange and is so smooth.
Linda M.
This cleanser works beautifully with my Clarisonic to remove all makeup (excluding eye makeup) and leave my skin smooth and deeply clean!
Emily M.
Lexington, KY
I've used this off and on for many years.  I love it but it is kind of pricey. I order mine off Amazon because I get free shipping with prime and its cheaper.  Its a very gentle formula and met my expectations.  I need to order some more.
member-25d9737d3
Great Products realy smooth would recommend for oily skin Yes it lasts long and you don't need much only a drop and verry effective I just got mine from Superdrug and would defiantly recommend to fam