BY SKINCEUTICALS

Equalizing toner helps balance, refresh, and restore the skin’s protective ph mantle while removing residue. hydroxy acids help exfoliate dead skin cells while botanical extracts such as witch hazel, rosemary, aloe and chamomile soften, soothe, and tone the skin. fragrance-free and oil-free, equalizing toner contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mehgan S.
San Jose
I️ bought this toner to meet the minimum for free shipping on my SkinCeuticals order. It wasn’t anything to write home about. I️ was surprised there was no alcohol in the ingredients because it felt really drying. I️ wouldn’t buy it again if I️ needed to meet my minimum order again in the future
👑. W.
I like this toner a lot but I don't like the fact that it makes my skin burn. It helps my face but I also think I am irritating my skin. It burns so bad when I use this .
Laticia D.
Boise, ID
Leaves my skin feeling so refreshed after a cleanse. I love how it's a cooling effect on my skin. It feels great and almost crisp. My skin is so soft afterwards. Love these products. They are so amazing.
I used this after cleansing to get any leftover makeup traces off. It worked great and never dried out my skin. I liked the spray bottle too.