Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair 40ml(1.33oz) Fast Shipping

Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair 40ml(1.33oz) Helps repair compromised skin by facilitating the rapid restoration of its barrier function. Help relive and rehabilitate sensitice skin while greatly diminishing redness. Ideal for use following...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair 40ml(1.33oz) Fast Shipping!
I use this a lot in the winter for eczema patches around my eyes, and around my nose when it gets raw and dry. But I use it year round for pretty much any kind of minor skin irritation. It actually heals the skin instead of just temporarily soothing it.
San Francisco, CA
I really like this product. I only got a sample size so i’m not sure how this product works long term but I do think my skin is softer then before.

Looking for your answer?