Skinceuticals  Emollience Rich

Skinceuticals Emollience Rich

BY SKINCEUTICALS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hydrates and nourishes the skin with an exclusive combination of lipids, marine extracts and vitamin E. Optimal for dry skin. Three nutrient-rich Brazilian sea algae nourish and hydrate the skin, while oils of grape seed, rose hip, and macadamia restore and maintain moisture. Emollience is ideal for high altitudes and cold or dry climates. see more...

Skinceuticals  Emollience Rich
Skinceuticals Emollience Rich
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
I bought this product to replace my Clinique moisturizer and I was a little disappointed. After using the product for a month I started to get dry bumps on my forehead- I need more moisture. I like the product, but for my dry skin I need something more.