SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense

Daily dark spot corrector targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin

Did anyone purge from this? If so, how long did it last?
Does this really get rid of dark spots ?
Is this meant to be applied all over face or just spots that need it?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense!
MakeupAtTiffanys S.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This feels almost oily going on but quickly settles into skin. I feel like it hydrated a little. After a few days of use my dark spots from acne seemed to lighten for a more even complexion. I really do like this serum and will for sure repurchase.
Alyson G.
Markham, ON
As much as I don't want to admit it, I think this product will be a life long staple. It gives my skin a glow and makes it look brighter. It's expensive but a little goes a long way. In the past, i used three drops on my face. I have cut it down to 1-2 drops and it does the job. I have stubborn scar where it has lightened a bit but I will probably have to get a more invasive treatment to remove it and then use this product after my skin has healed.
Aleksandra S.
Ottawa, ON
After about a month use of this product everyday morning and evening. I have noticed a big difference in the pigmentation on my skin. A lot of the small brown spots started flaking off. My skin is now more smoother and even looking. The price is a little expensive, but you need very little product. I have been using this for about 3 months now and the bottle is just about half empty. I highly recommend to anyone with pigmentation problem.
Anna V.
Ottawa, ON
My skin saw improvement after just one use. I had super bad acne over the summer and it left some bad red acne scars but this product really reduced the redness in just one night. I even had some active acne that calmed down thanks to this product.
Laura G.
Richmond Hill, ON
After using up my sample I won’t buy . I saw no results and the serum is sticky , oily and feels gross on my skin like it just sitting on top of the skin not penetrating into it. Yuck!
Alexandra D.
Toronto, ON
Great serum. My skin does not react to it which I like! I have a lot of scarring as well as sun damage which this helps with!
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense uploaded by Jaclyn W.
I received a sample of this, which lasted two or three days. The product was a good consistency and i definitely noticed that my skin felt nice after i washed it off my face. I may consist consider purchasing this in the future.
Milana B.
Homer Glen, IL
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense uploaded by Milana B.
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense uploaded by Milana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am giving this product 4 stars for now because it’s has been 3 weeks and I haven’t noticed any improvement, I am hoping by the time I empty the bottle I will see changes. I like the texture and lightweightness on my skin, it’s not thick and heavy product and it’s supper easy to apply few drops and the skin absorbs it fast. Using this as a part of the routine before bed and in the am.. if you guys have any suggestions lmk please, I will update the review once I am done w a bottle. It has been 3 months since I wrote the first part of the review, no changes, nothing whatsoever, I am giving this product just two stars …
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,344 reviews
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense uploaded by massiel H.
Lo estoy usando y me encanta como va reparando mi piel y dándole un lindo tono de mejoría lo recomiendo
Lauren L.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense uploaded by Lauren L.
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense uploaded by Lauren L.
I am absolutely amazed at the results from using this for such a minimal time. I follow a strict skin care routine and recently added this to my regiment a few months ago. I was getting the “mid-twenties” breakouts on my cheeks. I was hesitant to splurge on this. The results are worth every penny. The scarring on my cheeks lightened and even disappeared in places! Make sure to cleanse, exfoliate, then use your serums and moisturizers, or else you will NOT see results. If you are looking for an amazing morning serum, check out SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic Professional Size Bottle - 1.9 Fl Oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
laila A.
Fayetteville
il y a 9 mois
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense is it realy works for dark spot ? does worth cause it’s pricey , i realy want to try it it before spent the money on it
Yvonne S. il y a 7 mois
I’ve been using it and I don’t see a big difference on my Melasma kinda worse but I’m sure from missing sunscreen
Jesujiano D.
1157 S Graff Circle
il y a un an
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense ?I would like to try it, how could I get it?
Christiane M. il y a un an
Just Google the name and you will find the places next to you that sell it.. you can also find it on big Pharmacys (at least in Berlin, Germany)