Skinceuticals Daily Moisturize Pore-minimizing Moisturizer For Normal Or Oily Skin, 2-Ounce Jar

BY SKINCEUTICALS

This lightweight pore-minimizing moisturizer for normal or oily skin hydrates, nourishes, and helps reduce the appearance of pore size with an exclusive combination of natural extracts. Contains botanical extracts to help reduce pore size Restores and maintains moisture Heals and protects skin Leaves a smooth, non-greasy finish Ideal for normal and oily skin Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) moisturizer Targeted area: Skin Skin/hair type: Normal or oily skin Active ingredients: Vitamin E: In addition to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E is essential for tissue repair and promotes healing. Purifying botanical extracts: This blend works to restore moisture and minimize pores. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Brynn A.
Ann Arbor, MI
By far the best moisturizer I have ever used. I don't know how it would work for really dry skin, and I have yet to use it during a true winter, but my goodness. I was having really bad breakouts this past year, and I chalked it up to my super heavy moisturizer, so I switched to this. It is so lightweight and has helped change my skin. I love it so so much. It's got a big pricetag, and when you see how much product you get for the price, it's a little shocking. Seriously though, you need like a dime sized amount for your whole face, so this stuff will last forever.
Giddel L.
Northport
I’ve been using this product after I bought it from my spa in town. It’s been 3 months in using this Moisturizer & I absolutely love it! It has minimized my pores as well as kept it Moisturizer without feeling oily & heavy on the skin. My skin is combination. Normal to oily. I love it! It works for me!! I use during the day before I put my makeup on and at night after washing my face off.
Veronica S.
This moisturiser is amazing! I love my skinceuticals face products. A little bit goes a long way. It doesnt leave my face oily. It makes my face feel super soft and hydrated. I highly recommend this product
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
This is my holy moisturizer I use everyday because is so lightweight and it helps to minimize the pores and gives a light with the glow like pearls ghe cream has I would recommend this to rosacea patients and sensitive skin I love this brand i wanna try next the retinol
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
Great daily moisturizer! Theres really no difference it makes but does leave skin soft and more plump. It is kinda pricey but if you just need a moisturizer its great. I use this after washing my face in the morning and find I don't need to reply any at all throughout the day.
Chelsie B.
Vancouver, BC
I love that just a little dab glides over and sinks into my skin leaving it feel moisturized and hydrated with a soft dewy glow.