SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture

This lightweight pore-minimizing moisturizer for normal or oily skin hydrates, nourishes, and helps reduce the appearance of pore size with an exclusive combination of natural extracts. Contains botanical extracts to help reduce pore size Restores and maintains moisture Heals and protects skin Leaves a smooth, non-greasy finish Ideal for normal and oily skin Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) moisturizer Targeted area: Skin Skin/hair type: Normal or oily skin Active ingredients: Vitamin E: In addition to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E is essential for tissue repair and promotes healing. Purifying botanical extracts: This blend works to restore moisture and minimize pores. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Does this product come with SPF?
How long did it take for you to notice this product working for you?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture!
How would you rate this product?
Ann Arbor, MI
By far the best moisturizer I have ever used. I don't know how it would work for really dry skin, and I have yet to use it during a true winter, but my goodness. I was having really bad breakouts this past year, and I chalked it up to my super heavy moisturizer, so I switched to this. It is so lightweight and has helped change my skin. I love it so so much. It's got a big pricetag, and when you see how much product you get for the price, it's a little shocking. Seriously though, you need like a dime sized amount for your whole face, so this stuff will last forever.
New York
Perfect perfect perfect for your skin!!! It definitely met more than my expectations!! The packaging was nice just like what we normally buy I was a first time user I don't think so this product needs any improvements, this is perfect the way it is
Walnut Creek, CA
MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZOR HANDS DOWN. I have combo skin with larger pores on my nose and cheeks... let me tell you this product moisturizes my skin, minimizes my pores, and helps my acne. It does leave a shine on the face, but I like it because it makes my face look supple and hydrated!
cincinnati
This is by far the best moisturizer I’ve ever used! I use this during the hot months and my skin looks flawless without makeup. My pores are not there and my skin feels hydrated and healthy! My skin is dry/combination but during the summer I tend to be more combination than anything!
Boston, MA
I love this product. I have been buying this for a couple years now. Its perfect for winter months as it is super heavy and hydrating but also good for year round as it just provide great moisture and barrier. Its great for all skin types and doesn't leave you feel too oily.
Puerto rico
This is my holy moisturizer I use everyday because is so lightweight and it helps to minimize the pores and gives a light with the glow like pearls ghe cream has I would recommend this to rosacea patients and sensitive skin I love this brand i wanna try next the retinol
At first I did not really like this product because my skin absorbed the product so quickly that I did not feel like it was working. But, I kept applying it in the morning and noticed a significant improvement in the softness of my skin. It almost feels like a primer. Will continue using but might switch to a different product in the future.
1,171 reviews
This moisturiser is amazing! I love my skinceuticals face products. A little bit goes a long way. It doesnt leave my face oily. It makes my face feel super soft and hydrated. I highly recommend this product
Northport
I’ve been using this product after I bought it from my spa in town. It’s been 3 months in using this Moisturizer & I absolutely love it! It has minimized my pores as well as kept it Moisturizer without feeling oily & heavy on the skin. My skin is combination. Normal to oily. I love it! It works for me!! I use during the day before I put my makeup on and at night after washing my face off.
This product is great for everyone ! It smells fresh and can be applied easily . I am a first time user and I would repurchase. It can be pricey and I think there are other moisturizers out there that can do a better job.