SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture

This lightweight pore-minimizing moisturizer for normal or oily skin hydrates, nourishes, and helps reduce the appearance of pore size with an exclusive combination of natural extracts. Contains botanical extracts to help reduce pore size Restores and maintains moisture Heals and protects skin Leaves a smooth, non-greasy finish Ideal for normal and oily skin Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) moisturizer Targeted area: Skin Skin/hair type: Normal or oily skin Active ingredients: Vitamin E: In addition to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E is essential for tissue repair and promotes healing. Purifying botanical extracts: This blend works to restore moisture and minimize pores. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Does anyone with oily skin have problems with this? I use the LHA wash, LHA toner, Retin-A, AGE eye cream, then this moisturizer. It feels like it makes my skin so greasy and oily no matter how lightly I put it on. Is this for more dry skin? Is there a different moisturizer for my combination of products I should be using not to stay so oily?
Does this product come with SPF?
How long did it take for you to notice this product working for you?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix Arizona
If you're looking for an excellent moisturizer not too heavy. Great for sensitive skin. Won't clog your pores. Look no further.... this cream really works! I wear this cream in the summer as it's on the lighter side. My skin glows and looks super healthy when I use this cream. Great moisturizer!
Hanceville, AL
I am on my second tub of this moisturizer and would highly recommend using this in the winter if you have oily skin. I tried using it in the summer and it just made me look like a grease ball. It’s like perfect for the colder months tho and is definitely a staple in my skincare routine!
Portland
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture uploaded by Breanna M.
Work wonders. It keeps my skin very moisturized and softens it up and keeps it looking nice. I haven’t had a lot of bad breakouts since i started using this. It’s very gentle and doesn’t irritate my face at all.
I love this product! It is light enough for my oily skin. Did not make me breakout. Not too expensive. No perfume but doesnt smell plastic like some other cream. The texture is perfect. Give a nice base for makeup. I would recommend without hesitation.
Austin
I love this stuff! SkinCeuticals has a great line of products, including the daily moisturizer. I have sensitive skin, and this formula is gentle on my skin & keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day long. I definitely recommend!
Could be a little more hydrating, but helped to unclog my pores and add some glow! I would maybe prefer a pump version so as to prevent bacteria in the jar. First time user! Would buy again. SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture
Purchased at: bluemercury
Great product, doesn’t clog pores and leaves a dewy look. SkinCeuticals very effective! I don’t think this product needs any improving. It’s very gentle.
Nice product, nice consistency and texture . I have a sensitive skin and I don’t tolerate every cream but with this one I didn’t have any problem and my skin was very hydrated . My texture improved too
Walnut Creek, CA
I like this moisturizer! A little goes a long way and the product does what it says. I like using it in the winter especially when my skin is especially dry, but use it in the summer as well. Would recommend to anyone looking for a plain moisturizer. The smell is neutral too, which I like.
Kamloops, BC
Superb ! I have cystic acne and this is helped so much !! My pores have shrunk and my face is SO smooth !!! Love love love ! Wouldn’t change a thing ! More expensive then drug store but lasts three times longer. !!