SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture

A face moisturizer that provides normal to oily skin with lightweight, long-lasting hydration as it helps minimize the appearance of pores

I Have oily skin especially my t zone. Would this be a good product for my skin type?
Does anyone with oily skin have problems with this? I use the LHA wash, LHA toner, Retin-A, AGE eye cream, then this moisturizer. It feels like it makes my skin so greasy and oily no matter how lightly I put it on. Is this for more dry skin? Is there a different moisturizer for my combination of products I should be using not to stay so oily?
Does this product come with SPF?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture!
Ulyana P.
Naperville
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture uploaded by Ulyana P.
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture uploaded by Ulyana P.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Really like this SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture for every day! Its a bit shimmery but when you put it on a face it’s just feels and looks very nice. Feels light as well, doesn’t leave any greasy or sticky feeling. Also like it for night time use as well.
Camille D.
Los Angeles, CA
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture uploaded by Camille D.
I am obsessed with this moisturizer. My skin is oily and it was hard for me to find a good moisturizer that it’s not too heavy. This one has the perfect texture and leaves my skin moisturized. I love the whole SkinCeuticals collection!!
Raymond S.
Centereach, NY
I used this for a long time. It was my go to moisturizer but lately I have been trying new ones. Still love it thought!
Tori S.
Playa Del Rey, CA
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture uploaded by Tori S.
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture uploaded by Tori S.
I’ve been looking for a moisturizer that I want to repurchase once I finish it, and I finally found it. This moisturizer is the perfect consistency. It doesn’t leave you oily, has no scent, and my skin absorbs it beautifully. This is my first time using skinceuticals and it did not disappoint. For the price, you get a ton of product!
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
I love this brand very much, especially this cream leaves my skin very hydrated, I have dry skin and it helps me in my tired days. it is very moist.
Marie L.
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture uploaded by Marie L.
This is really a great moisturizing product. I was a bit stunned for the price, but the moment I first used it I knew it was worth the money. It's delicious, rich, super hydrating, and lightweight. My skin texture is already noticeably better after two weeks of use. And it comes in a perfect size so you can take it everywhere, the investment is good!
Stasia R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My holy grail of moisturizer. Is great by itself or under my daily makeup routine. Doesn’t burn when applying, nor leave a sticky film.
Trish M.
Amarillo, TX
Really love that this moisturizer does not sit heavy on my skin. I have large pores and this moisturizer helps them appear smaller and skin feels smoother.
Juliana C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture uploaded by Juliana C.
You need to know why some skin care products are expensive and others are not? Just try this cream and it would blow your mind away. It will leave your skin feeling super soft.
Sevvie N.
Glendale, CA
Really good moisturizer for sensitive skin. Not too greasy but provides lots of moisture. I have sensitive combo skin for reference. I would love to purchase again but it's simply too expensive for me. If price isn't an issue then I highly recommend.