SkinCeuticals Conditioning Toner

Clarifying toner softens and refreshes skin with a hydroxy acid complex to refine skin texture and minimize pores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Conditioning Toner!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
SkinCeuticals Conditioning Toner uploaded by Maura G.
I just got this toner and I like it a lot. It is not heavy or greasy and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. I use this after cleansing and before my C E Ferulic Vitamin C Serum from Skinceuticals. I like the fact that this toner has AHAs and BHAs in it. That really helps to clarify the skin and will help with pores and texture over time!
deborah L.
Phoenix Arizona
This toner refreshes my skin as it tones. It doesn't strip my skin like many toners do. The price is resonable. I'm so glad that I found a toner that doesn't dry out your skin. I recommend this toner for anyone who has sensitive dry skin.
Allegra B.
Fort Worth, TX
A gentle exfoliant that doesn’t dry me out. Lasts me a year! Love the quality of SkinCeuticals.
Cynthia D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
AMAZING! This just feels so good on my dry skin! I love love love this and recommend this to literally everyone! I use also the LHA cleansing gel and omg my face is literally so spotless and so fresh! Thank you skinc!
Amber H.
Belleville , IL
It is a good toner. Leaves you feeling nice and clean. However, I would not recommend for everyday use as it can be very drying. Also the packaging isn't ideal. .. it forces you to use much more product than necessary.... its a littlw more controlable if you completly remove the top and use a cotton pad that way.... other wiae it just kinda spills out...
Rachel J.
Nice toner. Deducting one star for scent. It smells slightly medicinal. Not terribly off putting. Cools skin, doesn’t over dry, opens pores, and keeps breakouts from happening. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Raphaela S.
It’s a wonderful conditioning and it’s Perfect to travel. The size is great. I really like.
Laura H.
Best toner! Leaves my skin fresh and clean. I have oily skin and this is the best for me

Looking for your answer?